Legionnaires at CMV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legionnaires at CMV

Owners should be well aware of the Legionnaires in 2017 and 2028 and the measures that were taken to correct the situation, including filters on all the outlets.
    last week the newspaper published an article that the health department did an inspection this summer and found legionnaires bacteria at the resort. They were quoted as saying they were ready to shut down the entire resort. The resort was ordered to replace all the filters and was given explicit directions on protocols to follow and will continue to be monitored by the health department.

My first thought was that the French Foreign Legion had attacked.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyg View Post
      My first thought was that the French Foreign Legion had attacked.
      Wish it were so, lol

Comment

The newspaper now says legionnaires was found in March, not found this summer

Comment

We were there in March and will be there Oct 12-13. Between the resort and 'A Gathering Of Rogues And Ruffians' (Renaissance Fair) I hope we make it out alive.

Here is a link to the article.
          https://www.google.com/amp/s/madison...06f0c.amp.html
          Don

Comment

We were there in March and will be there Oct 12-13. Between the resort and 'A Gathering Of Rogues And Ruffians' (Renaissance Fair) I hope we make it out alive.

Here is a link to the article.
            https://www.google.com/amp/s/madison...06f0c.amp.html
            Don

Comment

An owner posted on Facebook that after receiving the legionella warning letter she called bluegreen corporate and was told that Christmas mountain was closed. This is not true, and what kind of messed up system do they have that an employee would disseminate such false information.

Comment

Better not be closed, we are checking in tonight. I don't get the sales calls from them anymore, told them to stop it and never call me, so they attempt to call my wife who won't answer the phone. So if something happened, I guess we will find out after our 4 hour drive.
                Don

Comment

Originally posted by vintner View Post
                  Better not be closed, we are checking in tonight. I don't get the sales calls from them anymore, told them to stop it and never call me, so they attempt to call my wife who won't answer the phone. So if something happened, I guess we will find out after our 4 hour drive.
                  It is open, we played golf yesterday, what kind of employee makes off the wall statements like that.

Comment

Working...
                  X