• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018, Wisconsin Dells

As I notice new things, I will post.

R Place is closed, Jose's Mexican Restaurant in its place
    The Cheese a factory Restaurant has a sign, moved to Baraboo
    The Keg is putting in an artificial ice skating rink, the sports memorabilia store is closed.

I bought the splash card today. I know I will at least break even because the Sandtrap is on the card for two for one dinner. That is right on the grounds of CMV. spring brook is also on it. mt Olympus bogo for water and theme park tickets and it says good all year. Noah's ark is also Bogo. Of course lots of other attractions, and plenty of places to get two drinks for price of one.
    i have a couple of Cub Scout $5 fundraiser cards left, it has a bogo for Kalahari theme park, if any one is interested.

Comment

I definitely need to get my butt up to CMV one of these days.
      When do you suggest visiting?
      How cold is it in September?
      October? Does it have a nice leaf peeping time?

Comment

September is usually nice, or first week of October. Can cool off awfully quick here. Usually the maples are turning by first week of October mind it looks great

Comment

Originally posted by rapmarks View Post
          September is usually nice, or first week of October. Can cool off awfully quick here. Usually the maples are turning by first week of October mind it looks great
          How cool is cool?
          So I need to stick to September?
          My lungs don't seem to like cold weather so anything around 50 is pushing it.

Comment

You should be okay in September and early October, after that it can get cold, and then warm up again.

Comment

We were at Olympus this Memorial weekend. Wow, is that place busy...too busy.
              CMV next time.
              And it was HOT.
              So get back home to Minneapolis...and it was hotter, 100 degrees.
              Don

Comment

I saw something new advertised. Family quiz show. Three kinds of activities. A family quiz show for all ages. An evening r rated show, and a comedy club.

Comment

Working...
                X