Heading to Four Seasons Scottsdale today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading to Four Seasons Scottsdale today

Thanks to Angela's fine sightings, I am headed over the Four Seasons Residence Club in Scottsdale with my parents. I am very excited especially after looking at the pictures and reading the reviews. I will be using this thread to post some pictures and some observations about this resort.

We are leaving from Hemet. Google maps says that it is 339 miles from here. So we will be there in the early afternoon.

There is high speed internet in the units. So, I shouldn't have problems posting the pictures. If I do, I'll find a way to do it.

Until then, tata...
    My Rental Site
    My Resale Site

Oh MANNNNNNNNNNNN....
    I am jealous!

Enjoy your trip.....
    and remember - take pictures of the unit before you mess it up......

Oh, I forgot , you get daily maid service there
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
      Oh MANNNNNNNNNNNN....
      I am jealous!

Enjoy your trip.....
      and remember - take pictures of the unit before you mess it up......

Oh, I forgot , you get daily maid service there
      All I can say is......Ditto!!

Have fun, looking forward to your pics...............
      Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Comment

Boca,

Have a great time. We look forward to living our vicarious vacation through you (again)!
        Mike H
        Wyndham Fairshare Plus Owners, Be cool and join the Wyndham/FairfieldHOA forum!

Comment

Awesome...looking forward to a post.

Do you miss the South Florida humidity yet?

Comment

Decent weather

Boca . . .

Temps should stay below 100 during your stay, with a.m. temps in the 70's--perfect for morning golf. Those units are really very nicely furnished and the surroundings are of the typical desert landscape.

Be sure to visit Greasewood Flats across the road from the Four Seasons. Funky outdoor bar frequented by motorcyclists and families with kids. I think their cheeseburgers are pretty good. Live music on weekends. Also across the road is Reatta Pass restaurant and saloon. I would give it a nod over the nearby Pinnacle Peak Patio, where they cut your tie in two should you wear one to dinner.

Best golf course in the Phoenix area is just around the corner from you: Troon North. Pricey greens fees, but probably not too bad with their summer rates, unless they've raised them in September.

For a close-by day trip, go north up Pima road a few miles to Cave Creek, full of off-beat stores, galleries, bars and restaurants. If you would like to see another very nice timeshare resort, go to Rancho Man~ana just beyond the west end of Cave Creek's commercial area. They have an open model beautifully furnished. Maybe they'll give you a nice spiff if you take a tour (ha ha).

Have a great stay! I left you a message on another thread should you want to try to set up a round of golf. My handicap is myself.

DDI Par
            Birdies are better, but par is good.

Comment

Have a great time! Can't wait to see your pics, you seem to have less trouble than I do posting them

Oh to live the Boca life...

Comment

Originally posted by Avery View Post
                Have a great time! Can't wait to see your pics, you seem to have less trouble than I do posting them

Oh to live the Boca life...
                Avery,

I like that...... Instead of "The life of Riley" We have "The Life of Boca."
                Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Comment

Okay, we are here now. I've got some pictures of the villa and I will post them today or tomorrow.

My first impression is that this is a very nice resort. But, not an all out 10. More like a 9.X. I have not yet decided what X is. I need to spend a day or two here to test out the services. Golf and Spa treatments are high on the priority list as well as shopping and gambling for my mom.

Our Villa is very nice. Extra large living area. Luxurious bedding and understated elegance, just like I like. I really don't like over the top luxury. So, I find this decorating style very appealing. And, the floor plan of the unit is great except for the undersized kitchen.

I would rate this unit above most Marriott's, but I give the Hyatt Coconut Plantation a little higher rating. Same with the Hyatt Pinon Point in Sedona. There is wayport high speed internet, but you have to pay for it. And, the a/c wasn't on when we arrived, so it was quite hot

As far as locations, Sedona and the Red Rocks really stand out vs. the regular rocks here in Scottsdale.

It seems that the golf rates just went up last week. So, we will be paying over $100 a round on some courses. We had the concierge pick 4 courses for us to play. We will see how it goes.

I'm a bit tired right now. But, really looking forward to seeing what this resort has to offer.

More later.
                  My Rental Site
                  My Resale Site

Comment

Pictures of the Lobby Area

My Rental Site
                    My Resale Site

Comment

Pictures of my 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath unit

My Rental Site
                      My Resale Site

Comment

Pictures from the main balcony in my unit

My Rental Site
                        My Resale Site

Comment

Originally posted by mshatty View Post
                          Boca,

Have a great time. We look forward to living our vicarious vacation through you (again)!
                          I can't agree more as Mike posted here. Have a wonderful trip again and stay at this fabulous resort. I will read it all, green with envy. No, it is fun to read how, owning a timeshare, can be such a joy for taking a family vacation in style. No Motel 6 here.

Are you heading for Hawaii after this or not yet?

Comment

Your pictures came in while I was posting my note. I love these desert trees as they make it look cool. Someone commented that it must be less humid than in Florida. What are the temperatures like? Is it nice this time of year?

Your pictures are great and the resort looks nice to me. Life, the Boca way. I like it.

Comment

While the unit looks nice - they are nothing like the Four Seasons Aviara...now those are luxurious units!
                              I will try and post a few pictures.....
                              Pat
                              *** My Website ***

Comment

Working...
                              X