Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak attack reporting in the Boston Herald gets interesting Silverleaf VP interview!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak attack reporting in the Boston Herald gets interesting Silverleaf VP interview!

Silverleaf VP responds - BostonHerald.com

Reads like the reporter went on a tour of Oak n Spruce, then placed a phone call to Anton Pomakov, Silverleaf’s long time vice president of marketing..

I just LOVE the way he dances around the question of why the 90 minute tour took 3 hrs and 15 minutes..
    my travel website: Vacation-Times.org.

"A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you’ve been taking."
    ~Earl Wilson

Apologies to the Herald.. I just found the first article!

Prizes! Profits! Buy A Time-Share? No way! - BostonHerald.com

Forget anything about the Guerrilla media remark I made.. Looks like the author simply fell into the story!

I just found the first article and it is a great read with one of the best descriptions of a tour I've ever read.

If you are considering taking a tour, be sure to read this first so you understand the process! It can be a way to learn about a specific resort or program, or to take advantage of a developer subsidized vacation- but is also a very high pressure and well designed sales presentation..

Congrats to Mr. Sullivan on a great couple of articles!
    my travel website: Vacation-Times.org.

"A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you’ve been taking."
    ~Earl Wilson

Comment

Velly interesting. He needs to join us so he can learn how to combat the weasils. The salesmen are really good. I almost bought one in May
      before Pat brought me to my senses. shaggy

Comment

Working...
      X