Dunes Village Resort (DVL) Myrtle Beach, SC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunes Village Resort (DVL) Myrtle Beach, SC

Has anyone stay at this resort in a two (2) bedroom deluxe angle unit.

What were your impression of this resort, where is this resort locate Myrtle Beach (a landmark building) and what floor would you request?

Thanks for any information about this resort ?

I would also like to hear something about this resort. We are going in May.

Comment

I have not been to that resort but it was affiliated with Mystic dunes in Florida. Diamond aquired the property or at least some inventory there when they acquired Mystic Dunes.

Comment

This is a very nice resort to stay at. My family has stayed there many times over the years, however most often in the winter when prices were cheaper.

The indoor waterparks cannot be beaten in the winter by any other place we have tried in Myrtle Beach. So if you have kids, they will love it. Bring your own towels if you cannot stand rough towels. Now if you do not have kids, and do not want to be around kids, I would not recommend it.

Amenities (free) included small mini golf courses, computers you can use, the pools, hot tubs and waterparks, 2 pool tables, foosball, 2 table tennis tables, 2 tennis courts, and a basketball court. I am probabley missing some things as well.

They have a Starbucks coffee shop, outdoor bar, indoor resturant and valet parking. The parking garage is across the street, unless you want to pay extra to park in between the buildings.

The rooms are nice, clean, maintained and beds comfortable. However the pull out couch can be rough to sleep on. Usually you get a large supply of pillows and blankets, and can always ask for them if you need more. The staff has always been helpful to us if we needed anything. We had 1 issue with a shower, and it was fixed that day while we were out and about.

The hotel is slightly off the main strip of hotels, so traffic i not to bad at all. The beaches are great, not that crowded, and you can rent umbrellas, chairs, and cabannas (-1sp) if you want.

Hope that helps some.

Comment

Working...
        X