new orleans pass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new orleans pass?

We are back in New Orleans the first week in April. I have seen a discount called the New Orleans Pass or New Orleans Power Pass.
    It kind of reminds me a multiday pass at Disney except it is a multiday discount on some specific attractions.

Anyone used this or may have heard of it?
    Looking to know if it is any good before I spend $300 for a pair of these tickets.
    Don

I go every year and I have never bought nor heard of it. If you want I can give you my phone # if you want to talk about what to do and see
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Is this the one you are talking about?

I've been a bunch and never heard of it, but it looks similar to the Go passes I've seen for other cities.

damn doublepost

Is this the one you are talking about?

I've been a bunch and never heard of it, but it looks similar to the Go passes I've seen for other cities.
      Scott

Comment

Yes, that is the one.
        The DW was looking for packages thinking that some outfit may group tours and we could get a better rate.
        Somethings like the WWII museum would take most of a day, but others we could get in 2 or 3 events.

Since we have been there before, we have some things we know we want to re-do. Others are on the wish list. But, I don't want to put a lot of things on the list, this is supposed to be 'taking it easy in the big easy' week. Eating, Drinking and relaxing.

damn doublepost
        Don

Comment

The last time we were there, we bought a Groupon for a Walking Local Food tour. We went to 4 different local restaurants and sampled their foods - gumbo, jambayala, poboy and muffalatta. The guide was very entertaining and we enjoyed it .
          Jacki

Comment

Working...
          X