Trade power/rental for Ski weeks in Park City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade power/rental for Ski weeks in Park City

I just got Skier's Lodge weeks for 2/9/07 and 3/23/07. Trying to decide whether to deposit in RCI or try to rent them. Thoughts?? February is a 1 BR unit and 3/23 is a 2 BR unit.

Thanks!
    Edye

These are some of the best ski weeks there are. If you ever want to rent, these are the ones to rent.
    Bill

Comment

If it's the place I think it is, it is a bit oldy/moldy, but one of the only ski in/out places at Park City (the only other one i can think of is the Marriott). My friends rented a large one bedroom over President's week last year through the resort and paid more than $2500 for it... and even though their room was not very nice, they are considering renting there again this year because of the location...

Comment

Originally posted by Avery
        If it's the place I think it is, it is a bit oldy/moldy, but one of the only ski in/out places at Park City (the only other one i can think of is the Marriott). My friends rented a large one bedroom over President's week last year through the resort and paid more than $2500 for it... and even though their room was not very nice, they are considering renting there again this year because of the location...
        It sounds from reviews like it is a few blocks from the town lift. I don't know if that's considered ski in/out.

Edye

Comment

then that is NOT the place I'm thinking of, sorry about that. Still, any Park City ski weeks should be decent rentals, though not at on-mountain prices. Check some listings to get a feel for it. I rented my extra 1 bedroom for President's Week at Park Plaza.

Comment

then that is NOT the place I'm thinking of, sorry about that. Still, any Park City ski weeks should be decent rentals, though not at on-mountain prices. Check some listings to get a feel for it. I rented my extra 1 bedroom for President's Week at Park Plaza.

Comment

Working...
            X