Cancelled my trip to Estes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancelled my trip to Estes

I want to thank everyone who helped me with this trip and this decision. I had wanted to go here forever and am very disappointed but I feel so badly for the residents going thru this horrible situation. Everyone was super nice, Delta gave me a voucher, cancelled my car rental and Wyndham gave me my points back which I have to use by the end of this year. That's how long I've had the ressies. Oh well, the only other time this happened was when I was scheduled to go to NOLA and Katrina hit. I ended up going to the Galleon instead so hope is not lost. Hugs, Shaggy

Sorry that you had to cancel. I hope you can find something to do instead.

Comment

Sorry about that.
      Jacki

Comment

So sorry you had to cancel; I know how much you were looking forward to this trip. Hopefully you can reschedule it soon, as it's a great area to visit!
        Scott

Comment

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy View Post
            I want to thank everyone who helped me with this trip and this decision. I had wanted to go here forever and am very disappointed but I feel so badly for the residents going thru this horrible situation. Everyone was super nice, Delta gave me a voucher, cancelled my car rental and Wyndham gave me my points back which I have to use by the end of this year. That's how long I've had the ressies. Oh well, the only other time this happened was when I was scheduled to go to NOLA and Katrina hit. I ended up going to the Galleon instead so hope is not lost. Hugs, Shaggy
            I have a II cert I can not use. Let me know if u want to look for something else How did u do with your airline tix?
            Pat
            *** My Website ***

Comment

Sorry, but I think it was a wise choice on your part.

Nancy

Comment

Always disappointing when one has to cancel a long-anticipated trip.

Comment

Sorry to hear about it, but sooner or later weather will impact a trip.

Comment

So sorry for your disappointment I know you were really so excited about this ~ hopefully it won't be too long before you can go!!

So .... reading your post ......... you're the common denominator!! That black cloud that we always thought followed you around, it precedes you!!

You'll get there, (EP), you're determined ~ and you'll make it happen!!
                    Perpetual Motion ~ Going Nowhere Fast!!

Comment

What a bummer! Where is the Galleon?
                      Pat H

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
                        I have a II cert I can not use. Let me know if u want to look for something else How did u do with your airline tix?
                        I definitely could use your certificate. Thank you so much. Delta gave me vouchers as that was what I used to book it. Very pleased with the service.

shaggy

Comment

Originally posted by Pat H View Post
                          What a bummer! Where is the Galleon?
                          It is in Key West. Very hard to get. I was lucky. Got someones last minute cancellation. shaggy

Comment

It is in Key West. Very hard to get. I was lucky. Got someones last minute cancellation. shaggy
                            That's what I thought. That's a nice exchange.
                            Pat H

Comment

Like I've said before, it was on our timeshare bucket list. We got it checked off.

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Working...
                              X