Need coupon / Banjo Billy's Tour in Boulder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need coupon / Banjo Billy's Tour in Boulder

Less than 20 days to go before I leave for Estes Park. I have discovered a 2/1 entertainment book coupon for Banjo Billy's Tours in Boulder. If someone has a unused one I sure would love to have it!! I was talking with the tour operator today and asked about discounts and she said that was the only one she had going on right now. I plan on going Sunday the 22nd. I am beyond ready. TIA Shaggy

Shaggy ~ I went to this page: http://www.banjobilly.com/coupons/ , went down and clicked on the coupon, up came a larger one that I think you could print out............... Hope it works ~ the tour looks amazing!!! You're gonna have such a good time!! Try and get a little excited OK!! ~ Sue
    Perpetual Motion ~ Going Nowhere Fast!!

Comment

The coupon image mentioned above has the PLU code blanked out, so I don't think that will work.

Sorry, I can't help out (don't have an Entertainment book, but if I did, it would be yours). Have fun in Boulder -- but if you see someone walking their dog, make sure not to call them a "pet owner". They passed an ordinance there several years back stating that people could only be "pet guardians" not "owners". Only in Boulder...

Have fun in my neck of the woods, and enjoy the Elk herds in Estes. It is a great time to visit!

Kurt

Comment

Well that was kinda worthless.

Comment

I appreciate y'all trying. It wouldn't be a savings if I had to buy the book. shaggy

Comment

Shaggy -- make sure you check the news for road closures between Denver (where I assume you are flying into) and Estes Park. We have been having several days of heavy rain, and are now experiencing flooding in the valleys along the Front Range. US Hwy 34 and 36 are currently closed (the two main roads into Estes Park) due to flooding and rock/mud slides.

You have more than a week until you get here, so hopefully things will be cleared out by then. But definitely check for road closures, as they may have some closed at times for clean-up.

Here is a link to some of the flooding pictures. Looks like Boulder has been hit the hardest in some areas. Be careful!

Kurt

Comment

Kurt, I'm trying not to panic and am praying for everyone who has been affected. I'ave been watching the news and wondering if I"ll even make it to Estes Park?? It looks like you have several more days of rain but looks clear when I get there. How far away are you from there?? shaggy

Comment

We're about 40 miles as the crow flies, but we are ok where we are at. Boulder, Lyons and Estes Park seem to be getting the worst of this. Rain is supposed to start letting up tomorrow, but unfortunately a lot of people up and down the front range have had their houses and neighborhoods flooded out. Watching the news tonight, and the emergency crews and National Guard have been busy with rescues all day. I would definitely check with your resort sometime next week before coming -- getting to Estes Park may prove to be difficult, but I am always amazed at how fast crews can rebuild and open a road after something like this.

Kurt

Comment

Working...
                X