This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome To The Pacific North West

My user ID is JWC which are my initials for John Cummings. I am one of the moderators of this forum. Feel free to discuss anything that relates to the Pacific North West whether it is about timesharing or not.

I was born in Victoria, BC which is right across the water and a few islands from Seattle WA. I have lived in Vancouver BC, Seattle and Spokane WA, and Portland OR. I have traveled extensively throughout the area including Idaho and other neighboring states. I have never done any timesharing in the area.

So post away and have fun.
    John

Pet-friendly timeshares in PNW?

My wife and I want to get a timeshare on the Washington or Oregon coast, but we have an 8 lb poodle that we don't want to leave behind. Does anyone know of any TS that allows small pets?

Comment

I am currently staying at Manteo Beach Resort in Kelowna, BC and stopped in to visit Spirit Ridge Resort in Osoyoos today.
      There are many wineries in the area and many pleasant lakes.
      The 1 bedroom at Spirit Ridge was attractive, but quite small.
      Our 2 bedroom townhouse at Manteo is spacious, although I am not fond of the split level design.

Comment

Handicap Accessible units on the oregon coast

my son is in a wheelchair so i need an accessible unit.I have rci but the units available seem to be inaccessible. Anyone have any recommendations.
        thank you

Comment

Working...
        X