Seattle Airport Transportation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle Airport Transportation

Is there a shuttle service to and from Sea/Tac to downtown Seattle? I've used SuperShuttle other places, but it doesn't seem to serve there.

How about pubic transportation?

Thanks,
    Nancy

There is a wonderful train that goes from the airport into Seattle. I took it the last time I visited. Only $2.50.

http://www.soundtransit.org/Schedule...ink-light-rail
    Luanne

Comment

Thanks. Did not know about this.

Nancy

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy View Post
        Is there a shuttle service to and from Sea/Tac to downtown Seattle? I've used SuperShuttle other places, but it doesn't seem to serve there.

How about pubic transportation?

Thanks,
        Nancy
        The Link light rail will work as mentioned. If you want to take a regular shuttle, the primary shuttle company is Shuttle Express.
        “Maybe you shouldn't dress like that.”

“This is a blouse and skirt. I don't know what you're talking about.”

“You shouldn't wear that body.”

Comment

Depending on where you need to go there may be a stop close enough to walk, or you can catch a bus. When I used it the place we were staying was only about a block away from the stop. Very convenient. I've heard of one person who couldn't find the stop at the airport, but I had no problems. As I recall there were signs.
          Luanne

Comment

Not sure where we are staying or even if we will need this. Will have a rental car, but may turn it in and just use public transportation. Need to figure cost, but wanted to know my options.

Thanks,
            Nancy

Comment

The last couple of trips I've taken to Seattle were weekend trips to visit my dd who was in school in Olympia. She'd drive her car in, but we usually just left it parked and either walked or took public transportation. Since we were there such a short time we stuck to areas we could get to easily. So, unless you need to get out of the city, you can do without a car.
              Luanne

Comment

Working...
              X