Question about Surfcrest in Copalis Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Surfcrest in Copalis Beach

Hi! I am a brand new to timeshare ownership, having just purchased at Wapato Point. My family of 5 is interested in exchanging for a week at Surfcrest Condominiums in Copalis Beach on the Washington coast. The resort apparently has only units with maximum 4/ privacy 2. In reading some reviews elsewhere, the reviewer stated that there is plenty of room for 6 occupants. At RCI, I read that the units have "one queen bed, bunk beds in loft and one sleep sofa". It also doesn't state in the "Urgent Info" section that the maxiumum occupancy is "strictly enforced", as I have read about other resorts. Obviously with a family of five we would be over the maximum. Should I call the resort and ask about their policy? Or does anyone here have experience with this particular resort? Any suggestions are appreciated.

THANK YOU in advance!

WazzuCougFan

You must call the resort but I'm sure that five will be OK.

Be sure to bring water proof boots as walking thru the dunes to get to the beach can be an adventure.

Have Fun
    Bill

Comment

Yes call the resort and write down who you spoke to, preferably a manager and bring that information with you.

Be aware that NW Pacific Shore summer weeks are quite difficult to come by. If you have deposited your week early enough, your week has enough trade power, are flexible in your date ranges, can trade into more than one resort and are looking in the 2007/2008 range you may have some success.

We have been spotting summer 2007 for the last 2 months or so on the RCI Exchange Opportunities boards. There was at least one July week back then. As of last Friday this is all that's left:

Resort ID: 0051 SURFCREST CONDOMINIUMS
      Select Unit Type Max Occ/Privacy Kitchen Check-in Date Type
      1 4 / 2 Full 06/08/2007 Exchange
      1 4 / 2 Full 06/15/2007 Exchange
      1 4 / 2 Full 08/24/2007 Exchange
      1 4 / 2 Full 08/31/2007 Exchange

Good Luck.
      Lawren
      ------------------------
      There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
      - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

Thank you both for the excellent advice!

WazzuCougFan

Comment

Working...
        X