Riverview Resort Timeshare Auction, May 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverview Resort Timeshare Auction, May 27

Nice little Cape Cod resort, several prime summer weeks, attendance not required:

http://theriverviewresort.com/auction_may_2017.pdf

As folks here know, I'm glad to see that.

It's nice when an association has more to say to their owners than, "You're on your own." (Fine Kettle of Fish)

http://www.timeshareforums.com/forum...hlight=auction
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

It's a VRI resort, I've owned a summer studio for years for trading, no complaints (so far).

Comment

I believe we were there when they were converting from motel to timeshare. What are the maintenance fees and taxes ?

Comment

Maintenance fees inc. taxes for each week being auctioned are shown on the link above. Studio MF has risen a little but not a lot over the years. The 2-BRs may all have the river view, which is lovely and which I'd want if buying for my own use. My studio doesn't, not sure about 1-BR's. I haven't stayed there, just visited my ownership once when I traded into another resort close by.

Comment

Ouch ! Thanks.

Comment

Is there year-round day-use for owners, or is that not something that would be desired?
              RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Originally posted by JLB View Post
                Is there year-round day-use for owners, or is that not something that would be desired?
                I see an indoor pool and an exercise room, but nothing like a beach or a golf course, so I don't see much day-use. Am I missing something? The marina?

Comment

The have or had a boat of some kind that would take you down the river to the beach and back. I see no way they could offer day use- the pool was very small and the resort is also rather small. They did offer winter weeks for a low rate to any owner on a first come first rent basis in lieu of selling those hard to sell weeks.

Comment

Working...
                  X