Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Groupon - One-Hour Massage $45/Combination $55-65 Spa Package at iDo Holistic Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groupon - One-Hour Massage $45/Combination $55-65 Spa Package at iDo Holistic Center

Ido Center Deal of the Day | Groupon New York City

The Fine Print
    Expires in 1 year
    Limit 1 per person per option, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. By appointment only. Subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation notice. Gratuity not included. Not valid with other offers.
    See the rules that apply to all deals.

One-Hour Massage or Combination Spa Package at iDo Holistic Center

Massage techniques are highly specialized and efficient ways to destroy muscle tension, ease soreness, and fend off attacking brown bears. Gain bear-approved relaxation with today's deal for a massage session or treatment package at iDo Holistic Center, a Midtown haven of holistic healing. Choose from three options:

•$45 for one 60-minute authentic Japanese shiatsu, deep tissue, aroma shiatsu, or Swedish massage (up to a $95 value)
    •$55 for the 90-minute combination treatment no. 2, including a Kampo herbal sauna and shower, 45-minute full-body massage, and one 15-minute special treatment ($120 value)
    •$65 for the 105-minute combination treatment no. 3, including a Kampo herbal sauna and shower, 60-minute full-body massage, one 15-minute special treatment, and complimentary herbal sake ($135 value)

For the on-the-go relaxation warrior, the 60-minute massage, performed by a qualified practitioner, offers a quick respite from the stresses and tensions of daily life. Choose your road to relaxation city, which has a stress population of zero and a city seal that depicts a hammock sleeping on a waterbed. iDo's specialty, Japanese shiatsu, targets the traditional meridian points on the body, applying firm pressure to relieve pain from a range of causes and increase blood circulation to affected areas. You can also opt for the Swedish, which uses classic kneading and stroking techniques to relax, while deep tissue applies firmer pressure to work tension out from the depths of your muscles. Aroma shiatsu combines aromatic oils and a dry sauna with pressure-point techniques to soothe the body and mind.

If you'd rather receive a full spa experience, choose another option: the 90-minute combination treatment no. 2 or the 105-minute combination treatment no. 3. Take a look at the treatment tour to envision yourself in each stage—relaxing in the Kampo herbal sauna and shower, enjoying the full-body massage, and then winding down with a 15-minute special treatment to deal with individual needs. Choose from facial shiatsu for headaches, foot shiatsu for organ stimulation, hand shiatsu to combat keyboard fatigue, zen stretch for muscles and tendons, head massage for tension release, immune-boost massage treatment to eradicate pestilence, ear stimulation for the whole body's sake, or Reiki for a philosophical, centering finish. Currently commemorating the 10-year anniversary of its location on 45th Street, iDo Holistic Center is also opening a new location at 22 E. 49th St. in February of this year

Massage NYC | Japanese Shiatsu Massage | Swedish Massage | New York City | Manhattan
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Special treatments

* Facial shiatsu (acupressure) Good for eye strain & headaches.
    * Foot shiatsu (acupressure) Reflexology, Removes tightness & stimulates inner organs.
    * Zen strech Loosens up muscles & tendons.
    * Immune boost Improves balance & tension of inner organs.
    * Hand shiatsu (acupressure) Good for wrist strain from keyboard overuse.
    * Ear stimulation Stimulating ears helps the whole body.
    * Head massage Relieves tension & clears the mind.
    * Reiki Clears & heals the lifeforce energy pathways

9 East 45th St. 8Fl New York, NY 10017 (bet. 5th & Madison Ave)
    Mon - Fri 11:30am - 10:00pm Sat&Sun 11:30am - 8:00pm

edit - Purchased the $55 and $65 package - will let you know how it is when I use it.
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Comment

Pat, I'm going to order the $65 package, before I do, there is something about referring a friend for a $10 credit, do you want to refer me?

Maria

Comment

Originally posted by mpizza View Post
        Pat, I'm going to order the $65 package, before I do, there is something about referring a friend for a $10 credit, do you want to refer me?

Maria
        Thank you Maria, I beleive that is to refer a friend to groupon and I think you already belong - if not, let me know and I will send you a link.
        Pat
        *** My Website ***

Comment

I just got the $65 option...we should all go together and have a spa day!

Comment

Maybe...I will be in touch via PM
            Pat
            *** My Website ***

Comment

I love massage. Massage is an opportunity to stop "for a moment" and let someone else take care of themselves.

Comment

I love massage. Massage is an opportunity to stop "for a moment" and let someone else take care of themselves. Usually, the impressions from the massage are enough for at least a week. The service is very accessible. This factor attracts many people. At the same time, massage increases blood flow, strengthens the immune defense, and starts the processes of cleansing and restoring the body. The result will more than justify the expense and expectation. You can prefer a massage of a separate part of the body or decide on a comprehensive approach. Usually, masters use various oils in their work, which make the skin more tender and fragrant. I recently started going for a massage tantric massage london . Excellent staff and very relaxed atmosphere.

Comment

Do you get a special air rate to London for those erotic London massages or do you just get a fee for posting the "business" here ?

Comment

Working...
                  X