Headed for Branson this Friday !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headed for Branson this Friday !!

Staying at Wilderness at Big Cedar. If anyone will be there just let me know and
    hopefully we can get together:
    shows I've booked

Sat: Raidin the country Vault
    Sun: Mickey Gilley / Johnnt Lee
    Mon: it/ Hughes Bros: afternoon
    DUTTONS 8 pm
    Tues: Pierce Arrow
    Wed Moses 3 30
    Clay Cooper 7"30
    Thurs : Silver Dollar City

Fri: go Home

Restaurants to try :
    Getting Basted, Pickin Porch Grill, Dana's Billy Gails, Baba's Burgers, College of Ozarks, Rocco's Pizza?? Famous Daves, Branson Cafe, Mr. Gilbrtis Place , Billy Bobs Dairyland

Ok, what can I leave off or suggestions: I have resizes for the buffet at Robyn's ( College of Ozark ) on Sunday . Is it to fancy for Kelli??

Doesn't JLB live there?
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Originally posted by bigfrank View Post
      Doesn't JLB live there?
      That explains the high availability.

Comment

Have fun.

Comment

Nothing in Missouri is too fancy.
          Luanne

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy View Post
            Staying at Wilderness at Big Cedar. If anyone will be there just let me know and
            hopefully we can get together:
            shows I've booked

Sat: Raidin the country Vault
            Sun: Mickey Gilley / Johnnt Lee
            Mon: it/ Hughes Bros: afternoon
            DUTTONS 8 pm
            Tues: Pierce Arrow
            Wed Moses 3 30
            Clay Cooper 7"30
            Thurs : Silver Dollar City

Fri: go Home

Restaurants to try :
            Getting Basted, Pickin Porch Grill, Dana's Billy Gails, Baba's Burgers, College of Ozarks, Rocco's Pizza?? Famous Daves, Branson Cafe, Mr. Gilbrtis Place , Billy Bobs Dairyland

Ok, what can I leave off or suggestions: I have resizes for the buffet at Robyn's ( College of Ozark ) on Sunday . Is it to fancy for Kelli??
            We saw ”Raidin the Rock Vault “ and it was terrific! I’m sure the country version will be just as good. Moses was wonderful and we always enjoy Hughes Brothers, Pierce Arrow shows and the Clay Cooper show was good when we saw it this summer. Haven’t seen the show you have scheduled for Sunday.

We haven’t ate at all the restaurants you have picked out, but Dana’s is good, and the buffet at the college is really good! It’s not that formal. We went in shorts and most people were dressed casual. Sunday is the only day for the buffet but I almost wish we had gone a different day to eat. There are lots of things to see and tour at the college but everything was closed on Sunday.

Have a great trip! We go to Branson about once a year since we are only about 5-6 hours away so we have seen most of the shows.
            Vicki

Comment

I'm thinking of not doing the buffet on Sunday as Kelli hates buffets Plus it's a little pricey at $25 a person. May switch to lunch during the week since you said
              most things are closed. Mickey Gilley and Johnny Lee are doing a Urban Cowboy Reunion. Last year and they are both retiring.. I make take my original album
              of Urban Cowboy and have them sign it.

I just made reservations for Dogwood Canyon. and of course I want to do Top of the Rock.
              shaggy
              Last edited by shaggy; 09-26-2017, 08:27 PM. Reason: added

Comment

Have a great trip, Shaggy - stay safe and healthy.

Comment

Have fun. We went backstage to meet Mickey gilly with JLB . Famous daves is a chain isn't it. I would skip it.

Comment

He ;must not want to meet me lol

Comment

Shaggy, I'm sure he does. He may be in Florida though.

Comment

Working...
                      X