• Show
Clear All

• Aerial Pictures of Hawaii Resorts

This web site has a huge number of pictures of many many Hawaii resorts
    http://www.wizardpub.com/main/home.html

Check it out!!
    Bill

Bill,

Thanks, what great pictures....I think every resort in Hawaii is included. I put it into my favorites for future trip planning.....
    Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Comment

Wizards Publications for Hawaii are the best....we always use them.
      "If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.... If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
      -- Thomas Jefferson to Col. Yancey, 1816

Comment

I can't find the Marriott Ko Olina in Kapolei, HI can you point me to the gernal facility or do you know which one it is?

Comment

Originally posted by coatrack
          I can't find the Marriott Ko Olina in Kapolei, HI can you point me to the gernal facility or do you know which one it is?

I don't believe there are pictures of the timeshares. However, if you go to Oahu, and click JW Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa at Ko Olina, you will see the hotel there, and the general area. I believe the timeshares are in the same vicinity.....
          Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Comment

New videos of Hawaii

Wow! I received an email from Blue Hawaiian Helicopters to announce that they now have video of Hawaii on their site. I just spent an hour watching it! We did a helicopter tour of Kauai last year with them and it was spectacular - we even got to see the top of Mt Waialeale (the wettest spot on earth) with no clouds - it's clear only 6 days a year. Just lucked out, I guess.

Anyway, the site is http://www.bluehawaiian.com/ Enjoy!!

Oops, forgot to say that they may not have Kauai video online yet - I don't see it.

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing this web site. We are looking at it right now.

Comment

Working...
              X