This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mas View Post
    It might have been an email or sign on moniker but I believe his last name was Kekouri. I always just knew him as Ken K. He was a great guy; lots of knowledge and always willing to impart some of it to others.
    Kekouri was his last name.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Sorry ...my mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by bigfrank View Post
        Kekouri was his last name.
        You are right and here are still some of his pictures from a get-together last year. I don't believe that he posted a picture of himself. His last name is at the top. I never knew him but we exchanged emails or PMs about the Apple Store when he was here because his Mac failed and he shared some childhood stories too. He sounded like a real nice guy. What a shame he is gone at such a young age.

Comment

I know I have seen a picture of Ken, perhaps of an old TUG get together. If my memory serves me he seemed to be a tall man.

Comment

Originally posted by IreneLF
            Sorry to disagree with you Frank but that was his last name, just spelled with an 'I' at the end.
            HOWEVER, I viewed the trailer and that is not our KenK.

Thanks for trying Stressy
            That is correct. I am not.

Ken Koury
            ken@Koury.com

Comment

I never met Ken personally, but he was responsible for us settling in Estero florida (I believe he has a sister here). I remember emailing him and reminding him that i would like to meet him when he visited Estero and he said he had been having health issues. some time later he died. I have much to thank him for as Estero has worked out wonderfully for us.

Comment

I drove by Estero on I75 yesterday. Beautiful area

Comment

This is one posting that should be brought to the front of the posting line every year! Every timeshare forum KenK was on has lost a little since his passing!

Phill12

Comment

Working...
                  X