Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropical Storm

Looks bad for SW FL.
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Tropical storm warning until 1:15am edt mon
    * locations affected - venice - sarasota - englewood
    remain braced against the reasonable threat for tropical storm force wind of 39 to 57 mph.
    Now is the time to hide from the wind. Failure to adequately shelter may result in serious injury. Remain sheltered until the hazardous wind subsides.
    Localized storm surge possible
    localized inundation is possible.
    Consider voluntary evacuation if recommended. Leave immediately if evacuation orders are issued.
    Flooding rain - latest local forecast: Flood watch is in effect - peak rainfall amounts: 3-5 inches, with locally higher amounts
    situation is favorable for tornadoes
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

http://www.intellicast.com/Storm/Hur...x?animate=true

Comment

Batten down the hatches!!
        M. Henley

Comment

Oops

wrong board

but funny

Comment

it's been storming all night in Largo...gloomy!

Comment

We were upgraded to a storm warning thru Thursday morning. Been raining steadily since last night but not heavy rains. We are already saturated from Bonnie.
              Pat H

Comment

Our neck o' the Gulf is 1-2", and the heavy stuff is over on the Wrong coast now.

Comment

How many timeshares have been damaged in the last few months because of weather ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pat H View Post
                    We were upgraded to a storm warning thru Thursday morning. Been raining steadily since last night but not heavy rains. We are already saturated from Bonnie.
                    Originally posted by JLB View Post
                    Our neck o' the Gulf is 1-2", and the heavy stuff is over on the Wrong coast now.
                    Hoping you all made it thru OK. Or Pat, are you still waiting???
                    Pat
                    *** My Website ***

Comment

Our neighbors said our house is OK, but the privacy fence of our "old house", next door, blew down.

I was concerned because we have a HUGE avocado tree on the "windward" side of our house. If it came down, we wouldn't have much house left.

But, then, it's not much to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
                        Hoping you all made it thru OK. Or Pat, are you still waiting???
                        Past us already. Our lagoons are the highest I have ever seen them in the 6 yrs I've lived here. Luckily, I don't live on one.
                        Pat H

Comment

Originally posted by JLB View Post
                          Our neighbors said our house is OK, but the privacy fence of our "old house", next door, blew down.

I was concerned because we have a HUGE avocado tree on the "windward" side of our house. If it came down, we wouldn't have much house left.

But, then, it's not much to begin with.

Time to give the tree a bit if a trim. Glad all is well

Originally posted by Pat H View Post
                          Past us already. Our lagoons are the highest I have ever seen them in the 6 yrs I've lived here. Luckily, I don't live on one.
                          Also glad you did not get any damage. Mother Nature can be quite scary.
                          Pat
                          *** My Website ***

Comment

I had no idea how bad it was, I just saw it on the news.
                            Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

The Weather Channel played it down as a storm that never got organized, but where it was bad, it was bad.

A lot of folks would be disappointed if something happened to our avocado tree.

Comment

Working...
                              X