4B X X X X X X

VEC Members Studio/2 Studio/4 1B 2B 3B 4B
    Studio/2 X X $160 $260 $360 $460
    Studio/4 X X $60 $160 $260 $360
    1B X X X $160 $260 $360
    2B X X X X $260 $260
    3B X X X X X $160
    4B X X X X X X

* Please See Club Cascadas upgrade chart for a list of upgrade fees specific to Club Cascadas.
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
    - Rolf Kopfle

I'm going to e-mail the info to Ken Quarterbore and see if can get the grid lines from the excel to remain. Right now it is confusing to look at.

Marcie is looking to see if she can send me the excel attachment itself.

Work in progress folks.
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
    - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

Thanks, ladies. This answers it. EXCEPT...is it the same for use of bonus certificates at this time? I realize there is effort underway for a change in Bonus cert. upgrade but mine expires soon, so I'd kinda like to know.
      The legitimate object of Government is to do for a community of people whatever they need to have done but cannot do at all or cannot do so well for themselves”- Lincoln

Comment

yes at this time, the upgrade fees listed are the same on a bonus week.....however YES, we are trying to get that changed.
        Trading Places International
        http://www.tradingplaces.com

Comment

Question, Do you get a credit or AC if you give a 2 bedroom and confirm into a 1 bedroom?
          Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Originally posted by Vacation Rep
            yes at this time, the upgrade fees listed are the same on a bonus week.....however YES, we are trying to get that changed.
            That would be a very nice thing! Thanks!
            ... not enough time for all the timeshares ®

Comment

Unfortunately, if you give up a 2B unit and choose to book/take only a 1B, there is not credit given for the downgrade....
              Trading Places International
              http://www.tradingplaces.com

Comment

Question, Do you get a credit or AC if you give a 2 bedroom and confirm into a 1 bedroom?
                (insert laughing smilie here)
                Oh, yeah, Frank. Ask for the moon why don't ya. Has any exchange company ever given you a credit for taking a 1 bedroom in exchange for your 2 bedroom?
                The legitimate object of Government is to do for a community of people whatever they need to have done but cannot do at all or cannot do so well for themselves”- Lincoln

Comment

Frank you get a bonus week if you deposit with the promos that TPI runs.
                  Lawren
                  ------------------------
                  - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

New Upgrade Chart

Unit Upgrade Fees

HOTEL STUDIO/2 STUDIO 1B/2 1B 1B/Loft 1B/6 2B 2B/Loft 3B 4B
                    HOTEL X X $100 X $200 $300 $300 $300 $300 $400 $500
                    STUDIO/2 X X $100 X $200 $300 $300 $300 $300 $400 $500
                    STUDIO X X X X $100 $200 $200 $300 $300 $400 $500
                    1B/2 X X $100 X $200 $300 $300 $300 $300 $400 $500
                    1B X X X X X $100 $100 $200 $200 $300 $400
                    1B/Loft X X X X X X X $100 $100 $300 $400
                    1B/6 X X X X X X X $100 $100 $300 $400
                    2B X X X X X X X X X $200 $300
                    2B/Loft X X X X X X X X X $200 $300
                    3B X X X X X X X X X X $200
                    4B X X X X X X X X X X X

VEC/Premier Access Rates

Hotel Studio/2 Studio 1B/2 1B 1B/Loft 1B/6 2B 2B/loft 3B 4B
                    HOTEL X X $60 X $160 $260 $260 $260 $260 $360 $460
                    STUDIO/2 X X $60 X $160 $260 $260 $260 $260 $360 $460
                    STUDIO X X X X $60 $160 $160 $260 $260 $360 $460
                    1B/2 X X $60 X $160 $260 $260 $260 $260 $360 $460
                    1B X X X X X $60 $60 $160 $160 $260 $360
                    1B/Loft X X X X X X X $60 $60 $260 $360
                    1B/6 X X X X X X X $60 $60 $160 $360
                    2B X X X X X X X X X $160 $260
                    2B/Loft X X X X X X X X X $160 $260
                    3B X X X X X X X X X X $160
                    Lawren
                    ------------------------
                    - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

I check in the web site for vec members and says that the upgrade fee is 100 usd, this is new info? i only read that but is in spañish check this:

Puede Mejorar la Unidad
                      Una mejora de unidad significa que usted se puede hospedar en una unidad que sea más grande de la que actualmente tiene. Los honorarios a pagar dependen del tipo de mejora y del tiempo disponible y son de $100 por cada mejoría que haga. Por ejemplo, si mejorara de un estudio a una unidad con un dormitorio le cuesta $100, un estudio a una unidad de dos dormitorios le cuesta $200, etc. Nosotros le instamos a que compre la unidad que le va a servir más, ya que la disponibilidad en las mejoras de unidades a veces es limitada. Todo depende de la temporada.

is on : Trading Places International - Términos y Condiciones

Comment

Does anyone have the current list of upgrade fees? It seems silly to have to call to find out. Does this mean the answer is different depending on what you own or who you call or they can't keep an current schedule of fees online? Even if it were ownership specific, you should be able to pull it up online when logged into your account.

Also how do you know what season your week is at your resort and what season the unit you may want to exchange into?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyHoover View Post
                          Also how do you know what season your week is at your resort and what season the unit you may want to exchange into?
                          I believe that TPI only cares about the size unit and not the week you exchange into.
                          So you can pretty much give them a blue week and get a red week in return and not have to pay an upgrade fee unless you are going from a smaller to larger unit.
                          Doesn't seem fair but I guess that keeps things simple for them.

http://www.tradingplaces.com/my-tpi/faqs#e2

10. Can I request an exchange into a larger size unit or for a higher demand season?
                          Yes, but remember, exchanging is based on like value. If you give up a unit that sleeps four, that is what you are entitled to.
                          Trading Places allows owners the flexibility of requesting a larger unit for an upgrade fee.
                          Please contact our exchange department at 800-365-7617 for fees.
                          You are able to request a higher season than what you own through exchange for no fee.

Comment

Working...
                          X