Deposit Verification Timeframe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deposit Verification Timeframe

How long can I expect the verification process to take for my deposited week? It has been about 3 weeks and my online account still show not verified. I have an exchange reserved, but I am hesitant to book any airfare until the deposit is finalized. Thanks for the help.

Have you tried calling the exchange company?

Comment

There is a problem

You need to call Monday and have them follow up as they normally only take about a week. Greg

Originally posted by gck105 View Post
      How long can I expect the verification process to take for my deposited week? It has been about 3 weeks and my online account still show not verified. I have an exchange reserved, but I am hesitant to book any airfare until the deposit is finalized. Thanks for the help.
      Yes it is Safe in Mexico

http://www.timeshareparadise.net

Comment

Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Originally posted by sbkyoshi
          Have you tried calling the exchange company?

I haven't called yet. I didn't know if I should expect it to take a while or if is should be a quick process. It is my first time using Trading Places.

Comment

Deposit Verification

Deposit verification is normally a simple process that takes about a week however there are factors that could cause a delay. Please contact Trading Places International at 800-365-7617 Mon-Fri 7am-6pm PT or Sat 8am-4:30pm PT to follow up on your unverified deposit.
            Thanks for choosing Trading Places for your vacation!
            Trading Places International
            http://www.tradingplaces.com

Comment

Got it fixed. I had to reserve the week at my home resort first before I could exchange it. A little different procedure than I used with Interval International. Once I did that, it took them less than a week to verify it.

Comment

Working...
              X