Advantages to using TPI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advantages to using TPI?

What are the advantages of using TPI? I noticed my recent VRIety exchange was handled by TPI and started looking at TPI's web site, but it doesn't really show me why I should use them for other exchanges.
    Please advise me!
    Carole
    Montgomery, Alabama
    www.cci-exchange.com

Choose TPI

Trading Places International (TPI) offers you another choice for your exchange vacation needs. There is no mandatory membership fee to bank with TPI, we receive exchange deposits from many of the most requested destinations. Exchange fees are collected at the time of reservation and are $149 for exchanges to US destinations (includes Hawaii) and $159 for international destinations. You may view TPI available exchange inventory at Trading Places International - Home via the Online Search & Exchange link. We are happy to hold an exchange week for you while we get your banked week verified, all we ask is you deposit a week at least 60 days prior to arrival. Currently we are running a bonus week promo, bank your week at least 120 days in advance of arrival and receive a voucher for an additional week (lead time restrictions and fee apply- see the sticky post). Direct your specific questions to us at 800-365-7617 M-F 7am-6pm Sat 8am-4:30pm (we are closed this Sat and Mon for the holiday). Or email us at info@tradingplaces.com
    Trading Places International
    http://www.tradingplaces.com

Comment

Working...
    X