Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is This Bonus Week Promo Code Still Valid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is This Bonus Week Promo Code Still Valid?

For the new TPI representative: Is the free bonus week certificate promo code 0809TFBW still valid with a deposit at least 180 days in advance? This code is listed above as a "sticky", and is stated to have no expiration date. I am interested in making a deposit, but would love to get a bonus week certificate, too! Thanks, Sherry

I used the code the last time I made a deposit and did not get the bonus week. The rep never responded here either

Comment

I hope the new TPI rep will respond! I used to email Marcie and get answers I needed, but I just read that she is no longer with TPI

Comment

I used the code the last time I made a deposit and DID get the bonus week. CALL.
        ... not enough time for all the timeshares ®

Comment

TPI Bonus Week Offer

The posted Bonus Week offer has expired. Trading Places International (TPI) would love the opportunity to assist you with your timeshare exchange. Contact us Mon-Fri 7am-6pm Pacific Time, or Sat 8am-4:30pm toll free at 800-365-7617. The exchange agent would be happy to tell you how you can guarantee a bonus week with every deposit by upgrading into Vacation Exchange Club.
          Trading Places International
          http://www.tradingplaces.com

Comment

Originally posted by Spence View Post
            I used the code the last time I made a deposit and DID get the bonus week. CALL.
            Originally posted by Vacation Rep View Post
            The posted Bonus Week offer has expired. Trading Places International (TPI) would love the opportunity to assist you with your timeshare exchange. Contact us Mon-Fri 7am-6pm Pacific Time, or Sat 8am-4:30pm toll free at 800-365-7617. The exchange agent would be happy to tell you how you can guarantee a bonus week with every deposit by upgrading into Vacation Exchange Club.
            hmmmm
            sounds like another three letter exchange company
            and the bonus week went from 169 to 189
            ... not enough time for all the timeshares ®

Comment

I don't think I want to pay for a Vacation Exchange Club membership! I used to like Trading Places because it didn't have all the fees of the "Big Guys"!!!!

Comment

Vacation Exchange Club

I apologize if my earlier posting was unclear; there is no required membership fee to use TPI exchange services. We have offered an optional membership called Vacation Exchange Club for several years which offers benefits such as discounts on exchange fees and last minute rental reservations as well as guaranteed bonus weeks for deposits made 120 days or more prior to arrival. This is an alternative for our members who want to be guaranteed a bonus week, rather than waiting for one of the bonus week promotions we run throughout the year. The former posted Bonus Week promotion has expired; when a new promo is available to the Timeshare Forum members I will get it posted.
                Also, we did take our first Bonus Week price increase in over 5 years a few months ago; the Bonus Week booking fee increased from $169 to $189.
                Trading Places International
                http://www.tradingplaces.com

Comment

I will wait for the "free" bonus week promo. Please post here when a code is available. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X