Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Special Deposit Offer just launched!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Special Deposit Offer just launched!!

This week was the launch of our 2018 Special Deposit Offer. For those of you who are Members of SFX Preferred Resorts, please look out for your offer that was sent via Email.

Offer will vary depending on Resort and Season deposited.

Thanks,
    Mark @SFX
    Member Communications
    SFX Video

Was it a targeted email? I did not get one.
    Jacki

Comment

SFX 2018 Special Deposit Offer

Originally posted by jackio View Post
      Was it a targeted email? I did not get one.
      Jackio - Thank you for your post. Yes, it was a targeted offer. Even so, sometimes these kind of mailings get caught in spam filters. If you would be kind enough to send me your name and account number at accounts@sfx-resorts.com, I can check to see if you were in the initial mailing, and if you were, I will make sure you get the information.

Thanks,
      Mark @SFX
      Member Communications
      SFX Video

Comment

Originally posted by Mark @SFX View Post
        Jackio - Thank you for your post. Yes, it was a targeted offer. Even so, sometimes these kind of mailings get caught in spam filters. If you would be kind enough to send me your name and account number at accounts@sfx-resorts.com, I can check to see if you were in the initial mailing, and if you were, I will make sure you get the information.

Thanks,
        Mark @SFX
        Member Communications
        Thanks. When I logged in to my account, I saw the offer. Too bad, I just deposited a week last month!
        Jacki

Comment

Originally posted by jackio View Post
          Thanks. When I logged in to my account, I saw the offer. Too bad, I just deposited a week last month!
          Jackio - If you can Private Message me, your name and account number, I can take a look at your deposit from last month, and see if we can get the promo benefits for you.

Thanks,
          Mark @SFX
          Member Communications
          SFX Video

Comment

Working...
          X