New SFX Member Login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SFX Member Login

For our SFX Members, today we launched a new Member Login area to improve your Member experience.

Please note this is a "Beta-Version". We invite you to login at www.sfx-resorts.com to review, check your profile, and give us any feedback. This is an ongoing process, and the login area will continue to see more improvements and Member benefits over the next few months.

Thanks,
    Mark @SFX
    Member Communications
    SFX Video

I like the look/feel of the new dashboard. It gives me a quick view of what I have available.

However, one thing I would make more visible is the "exchange" button or where to go to exchange. I looked everyone except along the side where the exhcnage tab was located further down. It would be great to have that higher so that i can see if without having to scroll. The other area where I think the exchange button should be is after I click on my exchange credits. I'm looking at all my credits but there is no readily visible spot to click to now go and search for something that I can exchange for.

Comment

I am unable to login at all.

Comment

I like it.

Comment

I can no longer search your online inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by djyamyam View Post
            I like the look/feel of the new dashboard. It gives me a quick view of what I have available.

However, one thing I would make more visible is the "exchange" button or where to go to exchange. I looked everyone except along the side where the exhcnage tab was located further down. It would be great to have that higher so that i can see if without having to scroll. The other area where I think the exchange button should be is after I click on my exchange credits. I'm looking at all my credits but there is no readily visible spot to click to now go and search for something that I can exchange for.
            djyamyam - Thank you for your post, and feedback. Your comments are noted, and appreciated. We will be compiling a number of member responses over the next few weeks, and present them to our IT department for consideration for the next iteration of the Member login area.

Thanks,
            Mark @SFX
            Member Communications
            SFX Video

Comment

Originally posted by regatta333 View Post
              I am unable to login at all.
              Regatta - Thank you for your post. This login issue should now be fixed. If you are experiencing further difficulty, please call Member Services for assistance at 800.739.9969. Or... you can private-message me.

Thanks,
              Mark @SFX
              Member Communications
              SFX Video

Comment

Originally posted by regatta333 View Post
                I can no longer search your online inventory.
                Regatta - Thank you for your post. Do you have any credits in your account? ie. An exchange week or a bonus week?

Thanks,
                Mark @SFX
                Member Services
                SFX Video

Comment

[QUOTE=Mark @SFX;592154]Regatta

I have two exchange weeks and two bonus weeks.

Comment

[QUOTE=regatta333;592155]
                    Originally posted by Mark @SFX View Post
                    Regatta

I have two exchange weeks and two bonus weeks.
                    Hi Regatta - if you would be kind enough to private message me your name and account number, we can immediately look into this for you.

Thanks,
                    Mark @SFX
                    Member Communications
                    SFX Video

Comment

Working...
                    X