SFX first exchange came through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFX first exchange came through

Just wanted to post a thank you to SFX for my exchange for May 2014 at Hilton West 57th street. I have been waiting a long time for a Manhattan exchange so that we can play the tourist for one week in NYC. SFX had contacted me before for an exchange at the Manhattan club but it was a week after I had rotator cuff surgery so I had to decline. I got home today and got a message that they had a week being held for me and as soon as my wife got home from work we confirmed the Hilton west 57th street

Manhattan is only a 45 minute train ride from my house but I have never done any of the tourist type activities that we will be doing. We will also see a couple of broadway shows and not have to worry about traffic going home from the theater.
    LARRY

Awesome.
    Congrats.

Comment

Congratulations! We are near the city also, but love to stay in and play the tourists.
      Jacki

Comment

Hey, I am jealous - LOVE the Hilton!
        Hope my June request comes thru

Suggest you sign up for Groupon, Living Social and Gilt NYC - great restaurant/events/spa deals

Originally posted by Larry View Post
        Just wanted to post a thank you to SFX for my exchange for May 2014 at Hilton West 57th street. I have been waiting a long time for a Manhattan exchange so that we can play the tourist for one week in NYC. SFX had contacted me before for an exchange at the Manhattan club but it was a week after I had rotator cuff surgery so I had to decline. I got home today and got a message that they had a week being held for me and as soon as my wife got home from work we confirmed the Hilton west 57th street

Manhattan is only a 45 minute train ride from my house but I have never done any of the tourist type activities that we will be doing. We will also see a couple of broadway shows and not have to worry about traffic going home from the theater.
        Pat
        *** My Website ***

Comment

Enjoy it!

Comment

New York is a great place to be an at-home tourist, enjoy!!"

Comment

Sounds like fun! I live in Manhattan and even I would love to stay at a TS in the city for just a few nights. Change of pace, not have to vacuum or clean or pick up after DS3 and DH3+41 (he acts like he's 3 most of the time), etc.

Comment

That is SUCH a great location, too! I hope that the weather will be perfect for your visit; May is usually pretty nice around here, right?

Comment

That's a great exchange indeed!
                  Syd

Comment

May or June or in the fall, we have noticed. Forget about Christmas or New Year's Eve as it can be BITTER COLD but still a very exciting time of the year.

Enjoy your trip!!!

Comment

Congrat's. I work in NYC, but seem to take it for granted. I'd love to do a long weekend or something and do the tourist thing too!

Comment

SFX is a great company. My first SFX exchange was a 2BR in London. I had tried for 15 years to get London with RCI with no luck.

Comment

We did an exchange into HGVC West 57th St. through SFX in August 2010. We liked it better than the Manhattan Club where we stayed in 2008 on another exchange with SFX.

The Green Cafe 57 across the street is pretty good and very reasonable. We had breakfast there 3 times.
                          John

Comment

Working...
                          X