No announcement yet.

Does it matter which resort I deposit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it matter which resort I deposit?

Mark,

We own at Club Regina PV and I have received a few offers from SFX for bonus weeks with my PV deposit. If I take a Club Regina Cabos week and then decide to deposit it with SFX will I still qualify for my bonus weeks?

Thanks

Originally posted by aleksir
    Mark,

We own at Club Regina PV and I have received a few offers from SFX for bonus weeks with my PV deposit. If I take a Club Regina Cabos week and then decide to deposit it with SFX will I still qualify for my bonus weeks?

Thanks
    Aleksir - thank you for your post. In this instance, Club Regina Los Cabos would definitely qualify for the bonus week offering. Please make sure the dates are any week between Jan - Easter, 2007.
    SFX Video

Comment

Originally posted by Mark @SFX
      Aleksir - thank you for your post. In this instance, Club Regina Los Cabos would definitely qualify for the bonus week offering. Please make sure the dates are any week between Jan - Easter, 2007.
      Hi Mark,

So everyone is clear, can you tell us which weeks / dates are considered Easter for 2007 and 2008 please? Is it the week that contains the Easter Sunday?

Thanks,
      Mary
      Traveling Broadens the mind and I want to do more French Quarter Fest in New Orleans is my favourite festival

Comment

Originally posted by MaryH
        Hi Mark,

So everyone is clear, can you tell us which weeks / dates are considered Easter for 2007 and 2008 please? Is it the week that contains the Easter Sunday?

Thanks,
        Mary
        Hi Mary -

The deposited timeshare week must include the Sunday to be considered as the Easter week. It can have a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday check-in.

8 April 2007 is Easter Sunday.
        23 March 2008 is Easter Sunday.

Hope this helps.
        SFX Video

Comment

That helps a lot. I own a week 12 so it might be Easter in 2008.
          Traveling Broadens the mind and I want to do more French Quarter Fest in New Orleans is my favourite festival

Comment

Working...
          X