Short stays on Away List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short stays on Away List

I noticed there are several short stays on the away list. Some are for 2 nights. Some a little longer. If I were to book one of those, would it counts as a full exchange? Also, if I deposited a one bedroom, but wanted to book a 2 bedroom that only has 2 nights, what would be the price for that?

Partial Exchanges

Partial Exchanges
    Available at Tricom Management resorts and select participating resorts only. Partial exchanges must be booked 60 days or less from arrival. Partial exchanges cannot be booked outside of the 60 day window. Each partial exchange has a fee depending upon the number of nights exchanged and upgrade fees apply, too. Only one weekend permitted and any remaining partial exchanges are Sunday though Thursday only. Certain other restrictions may apply. For additional information on the terms and fees, contact a Vacation Counselor at 1-800-854-2324.
    A partial exchange of 2 to 4 nights is $99.00. A partial exchange of 5 or 6 nights would be $129.00. The upgrade from a 1BD to a 2BD is $97.00, so the total exchange fee on a 2 night partial exchange would be $196.00
    Steve
    Platinum Interchange
    1.800.854.2324 ext 102

Comment

Working...
    X