Three for one promotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three for one promotion

Just received your promotional offering for three weeks on one deposit and have a couple questions;

1. The initial deposit week gets an exchange up to 24 months from the start date of the deposit, is that correct? I.e. a September check in 2012 would be good until September 2014?

2. For the two bonus weeks with *120 booking restrictions, I have checked the T&C, but see nothing about these? How long are the bonus weeks Good? Are they also for 24 months?

3. Would you say the quantity and quality of the resorts you get in areas like Canada – Ontario, Michigan, and New York varies significantly, from what is on the Away list?

I see only one resort in New York, one in Michigan and two in Ontario. I.e., do you get things OTHER than what is listed in your resort directory? Do you have a lot of Canadian consumers depositing and taking weeks I guess is what I am asking. I am looking for decent quality resorts in a drivable distance, and trying to ascertain if you will have anything that meets my needs. I do realize that things are always fluctuating, it may be possible that I give a week and then end up getting nothing in return.

3 for 1 Special

1. The initial deposit week gets an exchange up to 24 months from the start date of the deposit, is that correct? I.e. a September check in 2012 would be good until September 2014?
    Answer: That is correct, if your week deposit is from September 15, 2012 the expiration date on this deposit would be September 15, 2014

2. For the two bonus weeks with *120 booking restrictions, I have checked the T&C, but see nothing about these? How long are the bonus weeks Good? Are they also for 24 months? Answer: Yes, they expire 2 years from the deposit date.

3. Would you say the quantity and quality of the resorts you get in areas like Canada – Ontario, Michigan, and New York varies significantly, from what is on the Away list? Answer: There is limited availability in these areas, please keep checking the a…WAY list

I see only one resort in New York, one in Michigan and two in Ontario. I.e., do you get things OTHER than what is listed in your resort directory? Do you have a lot of Canadian consumers depositing and taking weeks I guess is what I am asking. I am looking for decent quality resorts in a drivable distance, and trying to ascertain if you will have anything that meets my needs. I do realize that things are always fluctuating; it may be possible that I give a week and then end up getting nothing in return.
    Answer: Please use the Resort Directory as a guideline, sometimes we get resorts not listed on the directory but they have to be approved by management to make sure they are up to Platinum Interchange’s standards. It’s all depending on availability and we’ll try our best to fill your request.
    Steve
    Platinum Interchange
    1.800.854.2324 ext 102

Comment

Working...
    X