Holiday Savings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Savings

To express our gratitude for your continued business and support, Platinum Interchange would like to offer an exclusive gift to our valued customers.

*Must confirm on 12/22/11 - 12/26/11 for discount to be honored. Must request promotion at the time of confirming.

THIS PROMOTION HAS BEEN EXTENDED - MUST BOOK BY 12/31/11

Exchange fee - $10 OFF!
    Exchange fee + 1 upgrade - $20 OFF!
    Exchange fee + 2 upgrades - $30 OFF!

Terms & Conditions
    Steve
    Platinum Interchange
    1.800.854.2324 ext 102

Platinum Interchange Savings

I received a promotional email from Platinum Interchange about booking a new reservation by 1/31/12 and receiving $10 off the exchange fee. In the middle of resolving a deposit week problem, I forgot to mention about this discount when booking an exchange on 1/30. The next day (1/31), I emailed the exchange counselor that I did not receive the savings. She told me I was not qualified for receiving the discount since I did not mention the email discount during the phone call to book the exchange. Even thought the Platinum Interchange counselor told me the fine print of Term and Condition stated members must mention the promotional specials in order to receive it, I had a bad feeling about the hidden rule.

When I did an exchange with Dial an Exchange last year, the counselor offered me their promotional discount when I was not even aware of it (before I signed up for their newsletter). Small things like that really made up a positive customer service experience.

Comment

Working...
    X