Help with ICE Platinum Rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with ICE Platinum Rewards

Hey so we have a timeshare week in CABO at the Grand Solmar. Incredible.

But we also got three weeks and a lifetime membership through Ice Platinum Rewards and I was wondering if there is anyone out there who uses ice platinum rewards for weeks vacation and can let me know how it works.

I am not interested in trading my week or depositing it in for a cruise. I want to use the three weeks for friends and family in my home resort in Mexico and maybe rent them out.

help??

Platinum Interchange

Hello,

I wish I could help you with your question about Ice Platinum Rewards, but we do not offer that program. Our company is Platinum Interchange and we have other specials. Please visit our website at www.platinuminterchange.com for more details.

Have a great day!
    800-854-2324
    Steve
    Platinum Interchange
    1.800.854.2324 ext 102

Comment

thanx...

Comment

You might try posting your question with Ask SFX - they have an arrangement of some sort with ICE Platinum .

Comment

ICE Platinum Rewards

Actually, I work for them and have for a little over two years. Most people who complain about us....uneducated. Most people have not taken the time to speak with us and think we are just cruises or compare us to exchange companies because they don't know any better. We try but not everyone will talk to us.There are so many benefits involved but you really should contact your own personal account manager to help you. Everybody is assigned to one person so they have someone holding their hand through all of their vacationing. I can give you names of many of my happy clients. They invite me to weddings, send pics, come by the office if they are in the area etc. Not all account managers are that commited, I can only speak of myself but give us a call and we will be more than happy to go over everything and even show you around the website. You do know the site and your user name and password right?

Comment

arabjakd
            I must have missed something - who was complaining?

Comment

there are posts out that say the company is a scam that I was referring to.

Comment

Thanx guys for your posts.

We were told to wait for the information to come in the mail so that we can sign into the Platinumrewards.com website. I just dont like waiting and actually we are travelling to KL in the summer and want to use one of our ICE weeks for our time there but cant sign into the website yet. Anyway.

Thanx arabjakd for the info, it seems every travel agent and travel company is a scam in someones eyes. People are so precious about their holidays and time away, they evaluate it more harshly. People will spend thousands every year on golf, clothes, a new car, computers, iphones, music, entertainment ect ect and not even think about it. But when it come to spending on travel they get all weird...or so I have found. If you can help me that would be great. I realize that this might not be the forum for it so if not I apologize to the moderator...please direct if you can...

Comment

Most people have not taken the time to speak with us and think we are just cruises or compare us to exchange companies because they don't know any better. We try but not everyone will talk to us.There are so many benefits involved but you really should contact your own personal account manager to help you.

Comment

Most people have not taken the time to speak with us and think we are just cruises or compare us to exchange companies because they don't know any better. We try but not everyone will talk to us.There are so many benefits involved but you really should contact your own personal account manager to help you.

Link removed

Comment

Working...
                    X