X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha!

Aloha from beautiful Kauai!
    My name is Sonya Kunz I am the Operations Manager for Hawaii Time Share Exchange. HTSE is an exchange company specializing in Hawaii exchanges. We provide vacation counselors seven days a week and do our best to provide personalized services to our members. Our office is located at Lawai Beach Resort on "Sunny Poipu Beach". Besides all our Hawaii inventory we can get resorts all over the world. We also have may rentals available in the Hawaiian Islands. As a member of HTSE you can bank or rent your week.
    We also provide travel services to the Hawaiian Islands. Please be our guest and checkout all the great inventory on our website www.htse.net

Username - 9999
    Password - htse (lower case)

If you have any questions please feel free to reply, call or email me...

Mahalo!

Sonya
    808-742-0185

Sonya Welcome aboard.

Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Nice to see you here as I just talked to you. I was wondering who I met when I was at your desk but it was Leilin and not you. You already answered my question just now. Thank you.

Comment

Happy to see ya

Hi Sonya,
        Weren't there pictures of everyone on the web site until recently, what happened to those smiling faces?!?!

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Originally posted by philsfan
          Hi Sonya,
          Weren't there pictures of everyone on the web site until recently, what happened to those smiling faces?!?!

Welcome aboard!

Aloha! yes the pictures were on the site but we took them off.
          Maybe we will put a group photo on the site!!!

Comment

Welcome Sonya

I know how busy your are with all those exchange and rental requests, so taking time to help inform others about your great company is very appreciated.

You might spend a minute to let the readers here know how your company works in regards to exchanging.
            Like, what do you accept for deposits, what deposits receive a bonus week and how they work, your annual membership and exchange fees, etc.
            Thanks , Greg 2877
            Yes it is Safe in Mexico

http://www.timeshareparadise.net

Comment

Mahalo Greg! You can join HTSE for $49.00 a year. We also offer a 3yr membership for $125.00 and a 5yr membership for $199.00. You can deposit your week two years in advance. For owners who own in Hawaii you can deposit two weeks prior to the start date. Any other resort we ask the date be 90 days out and a RED week. Our exchange fees have been the same since we started. Any time you exchange back into your home resort the exchange fee is $69.00 any other resort around the world $89.00.

We are offering a bonus week if you deposit a 2006 Hawaii week before 9/30/05. Bonus weeks can be used anywhere we have inventory 90 days out.

Please check out our website at www.htse.net
              Username - 9999

Sunny and 80s on beautiful Kauai today!!!

Mahalo, Sonya

Comment

Dear Sonya,
                If you have a week on deposit, will you be able to exchange it for any week in your inventory, or do you take "trading power" into account? Thank you.
                Jacki

Comment

Well, I am not Sonya

But having used HTSE for several years I can answer that.
                  Anything in their inventory is yours if you want it. The thing that may occur is upgrading may be required if you have a 1 bedroom on deposit and take a 2, then the $175 + the trade fee will apply.
                  Take a look at their available Hawaii inventory using their sign in info
                  www.htse.net
                  Username - 9999

I was just looking at useing one of our bonus weeks for that New Years 2 bedroom or maybe taking a couple of those Feb weeks to watch the whales,
                  Just wish I had more time off work. Greg
                  Originally posted by jackio
                  Dear Sonya,
                  If you have a week on deposit, will you be able to exchange it for any week in your inventory, or do you take "trading power" into account? Thank you.
                  Yes it is Safe in Mexico

http://www.timeshareparadise.net

Comment

Aloha

Hi Sonya and HTSE....

I was just checking out your site and will be looking to do business with you one of these days....thanks for being here and for letting us see your site and inventory.

John
                    "If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.... If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
                    -- Thomas Jefferson to Col. Yancey, 1816

Comment

Aloha John!
                      Mahalo for your interest in HTSE. Look forward to working with you in the future!

Mahalo, Sonya

Comment

Friendly suggestion

Sonya,

I suggest that you sticky this thread since it has the link to your site as well as the username and password....if you have moderator powers in this thread then you should be able to do it...if not then please ask one of the admins to do it for you...Bigfrank or Quarterbore.

I had to search for this thread to find the link to your site.....it will be easier for future users if this always stays at the top of your forum.

Just a suggestion.....Aloha.

John
                        "If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.... If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
                        -- Thomas Jefferson to Col. Yancey, 1816

Comment

Working...
                        X