Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTSE web site

Hi Sonya,
    Is there any ETA on when your web site improvements will be complete? Will there be some (last minute deals?) or all sections accessible to non-members as there have been in the past?

Len

Originally posted by philsfan View Post
    Hi Sonya,
    Is there any ETA on when your web site improvements will be complete? Will there be some (last minute deals?) or all sections accessible to non-members as there have been in the past?

Len

Aloha! You can enter the site now. There are last minute deals under "Last Minute Specials". Right now we are in the process of trying to find someone to finish the site for us. The company that designed it cannot finish or fix the bugs/tweaks that are happening. This has not been an easy process especially being in Hawaii were the resources are few....

Mahalo for your patience!! Sonya

Comment

I just joined after seeing this thread. There is a problem with getting my log in information. When I registered, it asked me to choose a user name, but not a pass. I've tried to the "forgot pass" button and it said it emailed my info to me, but it hasn't. I was hoping to see exchange fees, which I haven't been able to see,yet.

Comment

Working...
      X