X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

01-Aug-2009 to 31-Aug-2012 [152,656]

Comment

I think that explains the discrepancy
      It well might, actually. If I eliminate February-June, I end up with about 143,722.

Comment

01-Dec-2008 to 31-Dec-2011
        [156,261]
        What I once considered boring, I now consider paradise.
        Faust

Comment

01-Jul-2008 to 31-Jul-2011 [156,537]
          01-Jul-2008 to 31-Jul-2011 [156,349]
          01-Dec-2008 to 31-Dec-2011 [155,519]
          01-Jul-2009 to 31-Jul-2012 [155,755]
          01-Mar-2008 to 31-Mar-2011 [142,130]
          01-Jul-2008 to 31-Jul-2011 [156,512]
          01-Aug-2008 to 31-Aug-2011 [100,773]
          01-Jul-2009 to 31-Jul-2012 [155,731]

- All except the Aug deposit were prior to the web enhancement
          - The March unit was a late deposit prior to enhancement that went up
          - The Dec unit was deposited a year out that increased with enhancement
          - All other units dropped

Comment

Summer SCal Coastal 01-Jun-2008 to 30-Jun-2011 [156,222] Available to Exchange
            Lawren
            ------------------------
            There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
            - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

Thanks.

As y'all know, since y'all know everything there is to know about me, mine is not as big as it use to be!!!

I would feel better if it was bigger.

I have also heard from others that their previously-deposited weeks got readjusted. I don't recall that ever happening before.

For those inclined to pursue things of this nature, you might want to ask where the other 15,000 or so that were available before the enhancement went.
              RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Originally posted by JLB View Post
                Thanks.

As y'all know, since y'all know everything there is to know about me, mine is not as big as it use to be!!!

I would feel better if it was bigger.

I have also heard from others that their previously-deposited weeks got readjusted. I don't recall that ever happening before.

For those inclined to pursue things of this nature, you might want to ask where the other 15,000 or so that were available before the enhancement went.
                Can you say ''Rental pool''?

Comment

Other than me and Steve, does anyone else find it a bit suspicious that prior to the enhancement the top traders were seeing 165000-170000 and now the best is 156000?
                  RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Originally posted by Carolinian
                    Can you say ''Rental pool''?
                    Originally posted by JLB View Post
                    Other than me and Steve, does anyone else find it a bit suspicious that prior to the enhancement the top traders were seeing 165000-170000 and now the best is 156000?
                    Come on guys. I may be blonde but I'm not stupid.
                    Lawren
                    ------------------------
                    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
                    - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

A friend that I recently compared trading power with was over today. His San Clemente Inn used to do 1000 better than my best trader. Today his San Clemente Inn saw 155000 and my best trader saw 146000.

We also own at the same resort here and his week there is way down, 120000, less than my crappy traders use to be.

Anyway, as much uproar as many have made about lesser things, I can't believe there is not more being made about this. 10000-15000 deposits is a lot of money, and they all disappeared in one fell swoop, an open and public fell swoop with everyone watching.

& is that classaction hearing not scheduled soon?

Comment

As of 0752 hours today, June 22nd............

The Allen House Club (#0794) 01-Jan-2008 to 31-Jan-2011 [143,296] Available to Exchange

Mine is a weeks unit and supposed to be very red, but who knows now ?

It's RCI's world and we just live in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beaglemom3 View Post
                          As of 0752 hours today, June 22nd............

The Allen House Club (#0794) 01-Jan-2008 to 31-Jan-2011 [143,296] Available to Exchange

Mine is a weeks unit and supposed to be very red, but who knows now ?

It's RCI's world and we just live in it.
                          That is shocking for Allen House! Something is clearly rotten in the state of RCI! I would see what you could do with other exchange companies.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolinian
                            That is shocking for Allen House! Something is clearly rotten in the state of RCI! I would see what you could do with other exchange companies.

You know something, that's exactly what I'll do and I'm going to call them and let them know as they're always bugging me to deposit it.
                            Great idea . I'm sure that SFX would be interested.

B.

Comment

Does VEP have any bearing anymore on what we see? There was a time when gold crown resorts could not see many lower rated exchanges.

Comment

Originally posted by Beaglemom3
                                Saturday, June 20th @ 0723:

The Allen House Club (#0794) 01-Jan-2008 to 31-Jan-2011 [143,045] Available to Exchange

Does the filter alter how many and what we're seeing ? That is, does the filter screen out "lesser" trades thereby reducing availability ?
                                As I recall, Allen House is Silver Crown, which would mean a VEP that is about as broad as you can get. For RCI I would always go for a SC as a trader rather than a GC due to the filter.

Comment

Working...
                                X