My New RCI trade test results - please check yours against this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New RCI trade test results - please check yours against this

Wowee. Go away for a while and it seems once again, RCI turns things upside down on its own ear. Although not a fan of their business practices, I have through this great forum and others been able to eke out great exchanges over the last several years. That is in question now. I currently have a few exchanges on the books and haven't been searching much lately. Then about a week ago I tried to search and couldn't even get into RCI. Naturally I came here to see what might be going on and then saw the news..... another RCI upgrade. What were they doing now? Finally a few days ago, I could get in and see what was going on. Here's my results with a Sand Pebbles studio that has been a bang-up trader (up till now).

Pre-update total units pulled 170,000 +/- Now 152,000 +/-

More importantly, for my local Oregon area which we use alot

Pre-update total units pulled 300 +/- Now - 210 +/-
    And the most important news, under Extra Vac it showing 397 units!
    I never really checked this before as like most people, I like to use the weeks I have both paid for and paid MFs on and joined the "club" to use...
    As I went in to double-check these numbers the exchange potential went to 241 in Oregon, and the total potential went to 153,900; in a span of about 15 minutes..... Not sure what this means. There can't be that much activity at 5:00 in the morning....

Would appreciate seeing some numbers from others on total units seen pre and post update, and what you can see in Oregon, which should be a fair test of pulling power.

I get 246 for Oregon for 6/09 thru 6/11. 158,100 overall. It was in the 160's previous to the apocalypse.

Comment

246/156,800ish
      244/155,700ish

Both units were identical, also in the 160s, similar to philsfan, Before.

Comment

Using a summer studio in northern Europe from a resort that shows absolutely no inventory to trade into any time of the year:

Oregon - 237
        overall - 150,500

Comment

I'm too embarassed to disclose the units I see.
          Mike H
          Wyndham Fairshare Plus Owners, Be cool and join the Wyndham/FairfieldHOA forum!

Comment

Oh, Mike, I'm feelin' it too. Laugh or cry, I say!

Used to see 167,000+, now seeing ~145,000 overall.
            Oregon = 203, between June 2009-June 2011.

Comment

Thanks for the responses. It looks like across the board, the results are the same. Fewer exchanges seen now than prior to the "update".
              I would like to know what you all are searching with and/or how you felt your unit ranked in pulling power in the immediate past.

I forgot to add. The unit that I'm searching with is an Aug '10 unit deposited a year ago at least, the exchange window is 8/09 to 8/12.

Today's results. 6/18 6:30am PDT.

Total units seen - 152,900

Oregon units seen - 236

RCI Extra Vac rentals seen - 388

Comment

Welcome to Rental Condominiums International

Originally posted by Bobo
                Thanks for the responses. It looks like across the board, the results are the same. Fewer exchanges seen now than prior to the "update".
                I would like to know what you all are searching with and/or how you felt your unit ranked in pulling power in the immediate past.

I forgot to add. The unit that I'm searching with is an Aug '10 unit deposited a year ago at least, the exchange window is 8/09 to 8/12.

Today's results. 6/18 6:30am PDT.

Total units seen - 152,900

Oregon units seen - 236

RCI Extra Vac rentals seen - 388

Comment

Dik Week Results

Using a Dik 2-BR deposit (1 Mar 09 - 31 Mar 2012 travel window) I pull WW 152,917 (has been as high as 158,000 and change).

M. Henley

Comment

Rci

I have on deposit 70,000 points - red studio
                    Before the "upgrade" I was seeing 121,000 - 122,000
                    Now I am lucky when I see 111,000
                    Judy

Comment

I think the OP also had a specific interest in what people were seeing for Oregon.

Comment

Working...
                      X