X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCI Weeks Exchange Fees

Effective December 4, 2021
    RCI Weeks Exchange Fees will be increasing

For complete details log in to your RCI account.

Originally posted by Marti View Post

RCI's policies drove me out of exchanging through them years ago. They were great when they were an independent company, but they have gone downhill rapidly since they were bought out. Now with RCI buying DAE, I am mostly out of exchanging totally. I still have a couple of deposits with UKRE to use. Our timesharing is down to one own-to-use summer OBX week.

Comment

Originally posted by Marti View Post

RCI's policies drove me out of exchanging through them years ago. They were great when they were an independent company, but they have gone downhill rapidly since they were bought out. Now with RCI buying DAE, we are mostly out of exchanging totally. We still have a couple of deposits with UKRE to use. Our timesharing is down to one own-to-use summer OBX week.

Comment

The high fees and the 2007 exchange they cancelled on me (2 weeks before check-in) got me to leave RCI. Is Trading Places still independent ? II is getting too expensive.

Comment

I had my weeks points about to expire, so I extended them for a year cost was $150

current fee table below, NOTE You will need to log into RCI to view the chart
          https://www.rci.com/post-wow-en_US/h...p-fees-us.page
          Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Working...
          X