Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where may I get cheap RCI weeks deposits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where may I get cheap RCI weeks deposits?

Hi Y'all...Been a long time. Long story.

Back in the day we used to be able to get RCI white and blue weeks deposits from some Texas resorts for like $25 each week. Is there anything out there like that these days?

I have gotten rid of all my deposit only RCI resorts because RCI sucks. But I still have like 220 tpu combined deposit and I don't have anything I want to deposit but want to use what I got till its done then I am likely done with RCI. They only allow me to extend it six months now so I need a cheap deposit so I can combine deposits and extend my time which I think is the cheaper option. And I will be able to extend out further in time and see the bulk bank deposits like HGVC.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

John
    "If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.... If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
    -- Thomas Jefferson to Col. Yancey, 1816

There are some on eBay with free closing starting at $1, but then you are stuck with the timeshare.

I think you can get someone to transfer you points from their account ( I have plenty if you need some) for a fee. I’m not sure if those points will have a life enough to give you a good combine or not, but it might be worth looking into.
    Jacki

Comment

The last thing I need is another timeshare LOL. What we used to do was have the resort directly deposit the week into our RCI account. They had too many anyway and were looking for revenue. I have more than enough weeks tpu. I'm just looking for something minimal to combine with the tpu I already have so I can extend it further out and save a little money. Thanks.
      "If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.... If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
      -- Thomas Jefferson to Col. Yancey, 1816

Comment

Originally posted by jackio View Post
        There are some on eBay with free closing starting at $1, but then you are stuck with the timeshare.

I think you can get someone to transfer you points from their account ( I have plenty if you need some) for a fee. I’m not sure if those points will have a life enough to give you a good combine or not, but it might be worth looking into.
        I never realized that there were people willing to do this although there was someone who did offer twelve points for around eight hundred dollars but they would have expired before they transferred.

Comment

Originally posted by rapmarks View Post
          I never realized that there were people willing to do this although there was someone who did offer twelve points for around eight hundred dollars but they would have expired before they transferred.
          Yikes! Someone did me a favor once with an exchange, and I deposited TPUs into her account. I don't know anyone who pays $66 per TPU! I would transfer at what my points cost me (less than $15 each) but there is a fee to transfer. It might not be worth it, and I'm not even sure if transferred points are combinable.
          Jacki

Comment

Working...
          X