This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCI Fees. 8/1/2015

As an RCI Weeks Subscribing Member, you have access to many member-only benefits! The following information details the various fees that are associated with your membership benefits, and shows if the fee is lower online, compared to if you book via an RCI Guide.
    RCI Weeks Fees effective August 1, 2015

ANNUAL RCI WEEKS SUBSCRIPTION FEES
    Total Cost (USD) Price Per
    Year (USD) You Save
    Approx. (USD)
    1 YR $99
    2 YRS $179 $90 10%
    3 YRS $249 $83 16%
    5 YRS $399 $80 19%
    ANNUAL RCI WEEKS PLATINUM FEES
    Total Cost (USD) Price Per
    Year (USD) You Save
    Approx. (USD)
    1 YR $59
    2 YRS $108 $54 8%
    3 YRS $150 $50 15%
    4 YRS $192 $48 19%
    5 YRS $230 $46 22%
    EXCHANGE VACATIONS
    How to Exchange USD
    Exchange Fee - Call Center $219
    Exchange Fee - RCI.com $209
    Exchange Fee - RCI Cruise
    (Deposit Trading Power of 7) $119
    Exchange Fee - RCI Cruise
    (Deposit Trading Power of 14) $219
    LAST CALLSM VACATIONS AND RCI CRUISE RENTALS
    MANAGING YOUR DEPOSITS
    How to Avoid Losing your Deposit USD
    Deposit Extension - 1 Month $29
    Deposit Extension - 3 Months $69
    Deposit Extension - 6 Months $99
    Deposit Extension - 12 Months $119
    Combine Deposit Fee $119
    Vacation Time Transfer Fee $98
    MANAGING YOUR EXCHANGE VACATIONS
    USD
    Guest Certificate $69
    Trading Power Protection (within 30 days of booking) $59
    Trading Power Protection (more than 30 days of booking) $99
    Trading Power Protection (within 14 days of the date of travel) $99
    MISCELLANEOUS FEES
    USD
    Membership or Deposit Transfer (MTA) $98
    Guest Pass - 5 yr $149
    Directory of Affiliated Resorts (Duplicate) S&H fee
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Wow. I am so glad that my South African unit included 10years of membership. And I only paid $500 total for the unit. And it got me great trades.
    Those were the days!!!
    Jacki

Comment

I posted this as I saw the guest cert fee went from $59 to $69. Talk about a rip off!
      I go online, fill out a form, put in my CC info and hit complete.
      It generates an email with the new name in it and the computer updates the name in the system.....and for this I have to pay $69 ?????

Combination fee used to be $99, now it is $119.

Annoying
      Pat
      *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
        I posted this as I saw the guest cert fee went from $59 to $69. Talk about a rip off!
        I go online, fill out a form, put in my CC info and hit complete.
        It generates an email with the new name in it and the computer updates the name in the system.....and for this I have to pay $69 ?????

Combination fee used to be $99, now it is $119.

Annoying
        $119 to combine. Sheesh.
        Glad I have II as an option and I think it's time to try out SFX since they're taking CMV now.

And I guess I'll be doing more PFD to RCI points.
        Seems like a better deal than TPU combining at least for the easy stuff like Enchanted isle.

Comment

It is the combining fee that I really resent. All points should be in one pot, period!

Also, when speaking to a guide a few weeks ago, I was going to put a unit on hold. She said she could do it for me and asked for a cc number. I said no cc was needed for a hold, but she said that has changed. Then her computer let her do the hold w/o the cc number. She said they were going to start taking cc numbers soon for a hold because too many people were holding the same unit repeatedly and then cancelling. So one more lousy fee to look forward to. I am assuming that the hold fee will be returned when the unit is cancelled. ??

Comment

Originally posted by catwgirl View Post
            It is the combining fee that I really resent. All points should be in one pot, period!

Also, when speaking to a guide a few weeks ago, I was going to put a unit on hold. She said she could do it for me and asked for a cc number. I said no cc was needed for a hold, but she said that has changed. Then her computer let her do the hold w/o the cc number. She said they were going to start taking cc numbers soon for a hold because too many people were holding the same unit repeatedly and then cancelling. So one more lousy fee to look forward to. I am assuming that the hold fee will be returned when the unit is cancelled. ??
            I agree. Combining is a ripoff.

And I hope they don't do away with the free holds. That would suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I read today in some RCI literature that there are free holds for platinum members.

Comment

I'm familiar with all of these fees except Deposit Transfer $98. Could this mean there is a way to transfer deposit credits to another user?

We find that we are too often not able to get a resort where we want to travel and have accumulated 86 deposit credits. I expect to use some, but would love a way to sell or creatively use a chunk of them.

I'd appreciate any tips anyone can offer!

Comment

You can only transfer a full deposit, not a portion of one. Technically you can't ask for compensation.

Comment

Working...
                  X