Honolulu - weeks 51 and 52

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honolulu - weeks 51 and 52

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know the availability, and TPU for trading into one of the Hilton Grand properties (1 and 2b) for weeks 51 and 52, 2011? Just wanted to know if it was worth even trying to request these weeks.

Thanks!

7977-Grand Waikikian by Hilton Grand Vacations Club 2 bedroom week 51 is currently 34 TPU, week 52 1 bedroom is 45!

If you go to manage your deposits you can enter the resort number, unit type and week to calculate the number of points it is given. That you let you know if you will have enough points to even bother to request it.

I did a search for Oahu for the weeks ypou are looking for anf there is nothing currently on line.

Joy
    “ Peace, if it ever exists, will not be based on the fear of war but on the love of peace. ”

— Herman Wouk

Comment

Thanks Joy. I haven't receive my RCI account yet (new member) so I can't check myself. Just wanted to see what was out there for Hawaii at X-mas & New Years. I picked the Hilton Grand as they seemed to be the top rated for Honolulu. Any other good exchanges for the area?

Comment

Also, is there a difference between "points" and "Weeks" members? Are the resorts the same, or are some more limited to the type of program you are on? Again, sorry for the newbie questions.

Comment

I can't answer your points versus weeks question but just a quick note that those would be very difficult exchanges that you would probably never see on line.

Get an ongoing search in as quickly as you can and be ready to either widen your search and accept other resorts or have a backup plan (perhaps a cancellable rental) so you can take advantage of something last minute.

The fact that one has enough TPUs to get the exchange is not a guarantee - there have to be deposits in the first place and those could likely net an owner more by renting them out than exchanging them.

Just so you don't think it's easier than it is - the joys of exchanging!!

Comment

Thanks Bevvy5. I don't really expect to get any of the 4 resorts we requested, but it should be a good test for our broker to try and obtain them for us as the big selling point with them was "any week, any size unit".

After the Winter we're having in the Pac Northwest, just want to go somewhere hot for next X-mas/New Years.

Comment

Working...
            X