Interval International Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interval International Membership

Are you new to timesharing? Do you get tired of going to the same place every year? Have you considered joining II Interval International?

You ask, "What are the benefits of being an II member"? As an interval member you have the option to exchange (your timeshare week) for other great locations.

Did you know that there are three different membership levels. Basic, Gold, Platinum

Are you already an II member? Which II membership level do you have? Do you use your Imembership for exchanges or getaways?

Are you interested in learning more about II? Ask one of the helpful members here on Timeshare Forums.

II also has a points program. I believe it is marketed by II's resorts.

Comment

Is II still mostly week for week instead of points? If so, that makes it head and shoulders above RCI.

I enjoyed RCI's exchange program and was a very happy member until they corrupted the system with points (and points lite). Now I would not touch it with a 10 foot pole.

As a result of the corruption of RCI's system, and DAE being taken over by them, we are down to one timeshare week that we use ourselves on the OBX every summer. We still have a couple of deposits with UKRE to exchange, but our UK resort's lease expired. We would have likely kept on with UKRE except for that.

Comment

I believe II is still mainly a weeks system with little mention of points. That point system could be advantageous for some owners - particularly those that exchange a lot. I was never a points fan - even way back when I was an RCI member. I don't know anyone that is a part of the plan, so how it actually works is still a mystery.

Comment

Hi there! II Interval International is such a reputable vacation exchange network. But I'd like to add that it's always important to do your own research. Consider your personal travel preferences before joining any vacation exchange network or timeshare program. It's also a good idea to read reviews and ask questions from other members or industry experts to help make an informed decision. At least, this is how I understood the offers from business class flights are the most suitable for me.
          Coilavana
          Last edited by Coilavana; 02-20-2023, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X