"Start Retrade" v EPlus??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Start Retrade" v EPlus??

Hi- I use II so little.... it looks like I can "start retrade" without having purchased EPlus. What is the difference? Is it just that I have to pay a full exchange fee if I don't have EPlus? Does the window during which I try to retrace make a difference? As in, if I have EPlus do I still get full range on the week or am I limited to 60 day window?
    TIA
    G

Originally posted by Glitter Brunello View Post
    Hi- I use II so little.... it looks like I can "start retrade" without having purchased EPlus. What is the difference? Is it just that I have to pay a full exchange fee if I don't have EPlus ?
    YES! Without EPlus you pay a full exchange fee. With EPlus, you can retrade three times for the $54 fee.

Does the window during which I try to retrace make a difference? As in, if I have EPlus do I still get full range on the week or am I limited to 60 day window?
    TIA
    G
    If you retrade or EPlus outside of 60 days I believe there is no restriction. It COULD be possible that your retrade can only go one year out from your current trade date but I am not sure. If you retrade within 60 days you are restricted to trades 69 days or less. With EPlus there is a work around because you can retrade 3 times -pushing your week out to 6 months.
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
      YES! Without EPlus you pay a full exchange fee. With EPlus, you can retrade three times for the $54 fee.

If you retrade or EPlus outside of 60 days I believe there is no restriction. It COULD be possible that your retrade can only go one year out from your current trade date but I am not sure. If you retrade within 60 days you are restricted to trades 69 days or less. With EPlus there is a work around because you can retrade 3 times -pushing your week out to 6 months.
      Got it. For the most part
      EPlus purchased, will undoubtedly be worth it for me.
      Thanks!!

Comment

I'm generally clueless. I bought the eplus once, but ended up not using it.
        Is this a sneaky way of extending your deposit?
        Jacki

Comment

If you do a retrade you pay the regular exchange fee and you still have to complete your retrade by the time the original deposit expired. If you had added eplus no fee for up to 3 retrades and no further out than one year after the original exchange date. This may mean that your exchange window is lengthened or shortened by eplus depending when your original deposit expired and what week you retrade into.

Eplus can be used as another way to extend a deposit as long as you have more than 60 days from when your current deposit expires. For example if I have a deposit that expires on June 15, 2017. I can exchange as far out as it will let me so lets say June 5, 2017. I can add eplus and immediately exchange into something as far out as early June 2018 and still have 2 retrades left to see what becomes available. I don't have to retrade right away but this way I don't have to worry about missing the 60 day retrade deadline so I won't be stuck in eplus flexchange.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyHoover View Post
            If you do a retrade you pay the regular exchange fee and you still have to complete your retrade by the time the original deposit expired. If you had added eplus no fee for up to 3 retrades and no further out than one year after the original exchange date. This may mean that your exchange window is lengthened or shortened by eplus depending when your original deposit expired and what week you retrade into.

Eplus can be used as another way to extend a deposit as long as you have more than 60 days from when your current deposit expires. For example if I have a deposit that expires on June 15, 2017. I can exchange as far out as it will let me so lets say June 5, 2017. I can add eplus and immediately exchange into something as far out as early June 2018 and still have 2 retrades left to see what becomes available. I don't have to retrade right away but this way I don't have to worry about missing the 60 day retrade deadline so I won't be stuck in eplus flexchange.
            Thank you. I have a deposit expiring in May.
            Jacki

Comment

Working...
            X