Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E Plus questions re dates..

Ok...

So I did my first Eplus exchange, but I missed the 60 day window and canceled just a few days out. So now I'm limited to exchanges within 60 days. So... I picked something that checks in on Sept 4th. But now the system appears to be letting me exchange again for dates within 60 days of THAT checkin, NOT today. Is that right? So I may as well just go ahead and switch it now rather than waiting closer to this checkin (I know I can't use this one, am just trying to extend it out to something I might be able to use in January). Do I have this right?

Thanks!

Yes. with e plus within 60 days you get a rolling 60 days from the current check in date. So you can retrade right away. The date won't move any further out until you retrade.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyHoover View Post
      Yes. with e plus within 60 days you get a rolling 60 days from the current check in date. So you can retrade right away. The date won't move any further out until you retrade.
      Thanks, Sally!

Comment

Yup. That's right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Pat
        *** My Website ***

Comment

Hi,

Does anyone know whether we can still retrade (with E-Plus) even if my original (deposited) unit is expired?

More information:
          - I have a unit that I deposited in 2013 . This is expiring 21 December 2015
          - If I exchange the unit for something in Dec and use E-Plus to retrade it in December 2015 to something in 2016, will I be able to retrade it for something else for next year, say August 2016 (which will be AFTER my originally deposited week).

Comment

Yes. but you need to do it asap. You need to exchange into something more than 60 days out from today and add eplus. You need to then immediately exchange for something. If you don't have anything you want in the system right now then you should trade for something as far out as you can, and it can be up to a year from your original exchange. Retrades are supposed to be based on your original week but I have seen it be glitchy and reduce my trading power if my exchange was into something less desirable. If you can't exchange into something 60 days or more out, you will be limited to 59 days or less with each retrade.

Comment

Thanks Sally!
              I followed your advice and have been quick enough NOT to limit my exchanges to a 60-day period.

Comment

Working...
              X