2 for the Price of 1: $89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eal View Post
    I got a note from II in the mail - 3 years for $99, 5 years for $219 - say what?
    3 years for $33 a year or 5 years for $44 a year!?!

I'll take the 3 years thank you very much...
    That is a GREAT deal......what are your ownerships???
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Comment

Just my two cents, and it might seem illogical but even if it is $11 a year more, you are locking in the price. There are NO guarantees that they will offer you $33, or even $44 a year in 3 years time when your current term expires.

Originally posted by eal View Post
      I got a note from II in the mail - 3 years for $99, 5 years for $219 - say what?
      3 years for $33 a year or 5 years for $44 a year!?!

I'll take the 3 years thank you very much...

Comment

Originally posted by gandalf252002 View Post
        Just my two cents, and it might seem illogical but even if it is $11 a year more, you are locking in the price. There are NO guarantees that they will offer you $33, or even $44 a year in 3 years time when your current term expires.
        Yes, but with the code I received I could use it more than once before it expired. So if that is the case here eal could get 6 years for $198 instead of 5 years for $219.

I think I've seen the above offer associated with Consolidated/Soleil resorts or whatever their new name is. They recently changed their main affiliation from II to RCI and II is trying to keep them aboard.

It seems as though if you don't have some dual affiliated resorts II has no incentive to provide discount codes and even if you have certain ones like the Starwoods that trade through both they only seem to give the codes if you are a new member.

Comment

Now this makes more sense! I wasn't aware you could use the same code twice like that so yes that way of doing it is more logical. As long as the code doesn't expire, which I would have thought it would that is more cost effective.

Originally posted by SallyHoover View Post
          Yes, but with the code I received I could use it more than once before it expired. So if that is the case here eal could get 6 years for $198 instead of 5 years for $219.

Comment

Originally posted by CarolF View Post
            They are one of those companies that have very special prices for Australians.

Interval Membership

5 Years
            AU$329

3 Years
            AU$219

2 Years
            AU$190

1 Year
            AU$95
            329 Ausie = 345 US/5 yrs = 69 - still better then one year US at $89.

FWIW, I never get an offer for more then 3 years - usually just 2 for one -
            and normally I am adding new resorts to my ownership so paying $89 to get one year plus the new resort - versus paying $39 alone to add the ownership.
            Pat
            *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
              329 Ausie = 345 US/5 yrs = 69 - still better then one year US at $89.

FWIW, I never get an offer for more then 3 years - usually just 2 for one -
              and normally I am adding new resorts to my ownership so paying $89 to get one year plus the new resort - versus paying $39 alone to add the ownership.
              I just did that yesterday, both to push a search for 2014 through the summer and add a resort. They did offer me 5 years for 4, or a bit off 4 years. I would have jumped on $33 per year in a heartbeat.
              Scott

Comment

I just found out my above code can be done multiple time, you will have to wait a day or so for the previous one to complete then you can renewal for another 2 years. I don't have to renewal until '2022'

HURRY!!! Not sure how long the code will be active in your II account.

Vincent.

Comment

Working...
                X