Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wyndham points available due to recent cancellations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wyndham points available due to recent cancellations.

Clearing old ads.
    RESORT2ME
    Last edited by RESORT2ME; 03-03-2023, 12:25 AM. Reason: Clearing space.
    Robert

Please give reference to long standing member.
    Robert

Comment

I have points to use. $180 per night (4 to 7 nights) Kings Creek Plantation at Williamsburg, VA. Next to Water World. Busch Garden Old Country a couple miles away. Date availability will require my inquiry. Email your desired dates. I'll check for you. They have varied accommodations... up to 1542 Sq ft townhomes for 10 occupants. Email if interested.
      RESORT2ME
      Last edited by RESORT2ME; 03-03-2023, 12:21 AM. Reason: Updated a few years.
      Robert

Comment

Glacier Canyon, Wisconsin shows 2 Bedroom Presidential (Presidential Reserve), 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th, out the morning of 14th

I can check for other resorts you have in mind. Send private message please.

Robert
        RESORT2ME
        Last edited by RESORT2ME; 03-02-2023, 11:45 PM. Reason: Clearing space.
        Robert

Comment

My mail box was full, accidentally emptied all messages. You may have to resend. We were out of town, just returned home

Comment

I sent you a private message requesting two dates but it came to me. I will try again, but pm me if you can.

Comment

I don't think that my message got through but December 28 and 29 are acceptable. Feel free to email me

Comment

Working...
              X