This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Cabana / Aruba / July 26 to Aug 2, 2014 / $600

I have an extra studio unit at Bluegreen's La Cabana in Eagle Beach, Aruba, the week of July 26 to Aug 2, 2014.
    Unit view is not guaranteed and assigned by the resort on check-in.

Studio units feature an open layout with three distinct areas:

Sitting area with comfortable sofa (opening into a queen bed), arm chair, coffee table and armoire

In the sleeping area, Murphy bed has been replaced with a queen bed, night table (with clock radio), lamps and dresser. With plush pillows, dreamy mattress and cozy bedding, you won't want to get out of bed!

Kitchen/dining area with granite-top counter/dining table, seating for four, and generous cabinets made of locally-made hardwood.
    The fully-equipped galley kitchen has everything you need for your stay and more! New appliances consist of dishwasher, micro/convection oven, 4-burner stove top, mid-size refrigerator with full width freezer, coffee-maker, toaster and blender. The stainless steel sink is equipped with a garbage disposal. The kitchen is thoughtfully stocked with kitchen items including cutting board, cookware, dinnerware, cutlery, glassware, silverware, cooking utensils, cutting board, tea kettle, ice bucket, kitchen towels and potholders.

The large wall-mounted flat screen TV is perfectly placed for viewing from all areas.

Local art depicting Aruba's nature, culture and history complement the warm earth tones of the ceramic tiled floors, granite tops, and upholstery and draperies patterned in tropical motifs.

The studio also features a separate utility/storage area with iron and ironing board, suitcase valet, safe deposit box, broom and dustpan and additional closet space (rod and shelves).

The bathroom is fitted with a granite-top sink vanity and a large tiled stall shower with handrail. Dispensers for soap, shampoo and shower gel are wall-mounted for your convenience, as is the hairdryer.

Resort website; http://www.lacabanabrc.com/home.do
    Tripadvisor Ratings; http://www.tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Revi...ach_Aruba.html

Asking $600 or best offer, and I can be contacted by pm or email by clicking on blue name.

Unit has been taken, and is no longer available.

Comment

Originally posted by gandalf252002 View Post
      Unit has been taken, and is no longer available.
      Glad to hear it!
      Pat
      *** My Website ***

Comment

Ironically, it was on eBay where I had it posted on for almost 3 months! Not an hour after I spent all the time posting it here.

Comment

Originally posted by gandalf252002 View Post
          Ironically, it was on eBay where I had it posted on for almost 3 months! Not an hour after I spent all the time posting it here.
          That's good to hear that you rented it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X