Giving away Hawaii timeshare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving away Hawaii timeshare

I have a neat little timeshare that I bought several years ago. It is Sweetwater in Waikiki , a block from the beach. 1 BR. It is a VRI resort but I have always used RCI to trade it. It can also trade through II. It is a rotating week, preassigned, last week was June, next year is October 21st, the following year is March 3rd, then June 29th and they get pushed farther one week each time. Maintenance last year was $547 and is not expected to go up much. Last year's week got 45 TPU. Per the calculator, the 2017 week is worth 39 and the 2018 week is worth 42.

There are no outstanding liens, fees or special assessments.

New owner will be responsible for closing costs, and resort transfer fee of $100.
    VRI recommends a closing company, but they charge $383 not including the transfer fee. I am sure the closing can be done much cheaper.

Free to a good home. I acquired another one and have to lighten my portfolio.
    Jacki

Dang portfolios get heavy, don't they?

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Originally posted by JLB View Post
      Dang portfolios get heavy, don't they?

I get attached to all of them, but the rule in my house is one in, one out.
      Jacki

Comment

Still available. Great way to get to Hawaii cheaply. I just exchanged my 2015 week for President's week in DVC.
        Jacki

Comment

This can also exchange in the free VRIety/Tradeing Places exchange company.

http://www.tradingplaces.com/vriety

Comment

Originally posted by chriskre View Post
            This can also exchange in the free VRIety/Tradeing Places exchange company.

http://www.tradingplaces.com/vriety
            Yes, I've never used it but I hear it works well for VRI owners.
            Jacki

Comment

Working...
            X