Harbour Lights Week 36- For sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harbour Lights Week 36- For sale

I have 10,000 annual points Deeded at Harbour Lights. I am just looking to get out of the timeshare as other priorities have come up. I am not looking to make money off of it as I know that is probably not realistic. I am also open to paying the closing/ transfer if it is in the range I have seen posted. I am just looking to have a quick, stressless transaction. We have enjoyed our 8+ years and am not bitter toward Bluegreen at all.

The information that I know about it is below. Anyone that sees information that I am missing please feel free to let me know. Also, any information that would help in the sale would appreciated.

10,000 Annual points
    Harbour Lights, Myrtle Beach
    Week 36, Unit #1021 ( Labor Day?)

As best I can figure it is Trust Fund E. I got this based off of my Maintenance fee calculations and searching other threads. (My 2014 M.F was $843) Next M.F due date is 11/15/2015.

Anniversary date is 5/01/2015 at which time 10,000 points go in. We also have 1,550 that can be saved.

Finally, the timeshare is paid in full.

Bluegreen charges a $450 transfer fee. You can do it thru the BG website or have it handles by Kris Koski. Search the board for her contact info.
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
      Bluegreen charges a $450 transfer fee. You can do it thru the BG website or have it handles by Kris Koski. Search the board for her contact info.
      I would definitely be willing to pay that. Thanks for the information.

Does that mean you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by sdjcherring View Post
        I would definitely be willing to pay that. Thanks for the information.

Does that mean you are interested.
        No my friend, it does not...just providing info for you. I have lots of BG points and at this time am only interested in deeded weeks at La Cabana.
        Pat
        *** My Website ***

Comment

Moved this to a forum where someone would be looking for a freebie.
          Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Working...
          X