The amazing things I found in WM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The amazing things I found in WM

Not an WM owner, but the things I found amazing is their resell point support level, and their embrace of technology. You can find their owners' manual in their website by gothrough owner education link.

Compare to FF's manual which shows the resort, the system, this WM manual also provide the detail information about resort (how many units, the usage in different month). It really can help an owner planning the vacation.

Of course, if you just look at the resell purchase, I would perfer FF. But it probably depends on what you will do with the saved money.

It is a club system, so I don't know how easier it can go out and purchase another existing resorts. But it does have the club by-law to allow it become true independent even when the developer still building for it.

Jya-Ning
    Jya-Ning

There are a lot of great features of WorldMark. WorldMark has a GREAT online reservation system. It's easy to see everything that is available. And, you can see your confirmations online and print them off. I love eliminating the paperwork.

WorldMark was created to be extremely owner friendly. Now that a developer who wants a developer friendly system has taken over management of the club, no wonder there is friction between owners in the know and the board.

Bonus time is good as well if you can travel within 14-days notice. I would like for that to change to 45-days or 60-days. There are rumors that a new VIP program will add this capability and become developer funded.

WorldMark resales are amazingly consistent and there is a very vibrant resale market for annual credits and one-time credits. This stability is excellent for owners. However, many of us are concerned that Trendwest is taking actions that will reduce the value of those resale credits.

It is possilble, like in Fairfield, to transfer credits between owners.

WorldMark is a club where your maintenance fee per credit decreases as you own more. However, this is offset by the fact that you can rent credits very easily for a little more than MF. WorldMark maintenance fees are relatively low which helps to support the higher resale prices.

One of my favorite features is exchanging with II. Flexchanges are only 4000 credits which is one of the ways I achieve very low cost weeks exchanges. And, WorldMark has great trading power in II.

WorldMark is also great as a Universal trader. It, too, can trade effectively with all independents including SFX, DAE, HTSE and others.

More to come.....
    My Rental Site
    My Resale Site

Comment

Working...
    X