RCI - 2 years for $100 for VRI members now through 4/20/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCI - 2 years for $100 for VRI members now through 4/20/15

I can't post the link bc it's specific to my account. The number on the email is the wrong number (of course), but worth calling RCI to ask for the VRI discount currently in effect. Also no promo code. The offer was in my email yesterday.

I haven't gotten that email yet.

I've never had an RCI weeks account but that's not a bad price.

Comment

Originally posted by buzglyd View Post
      I haven't gotten that email yet.

I've never had an RCI weeks account but that's not a bad price.
      It's basically two years for the price of one, which is now up to $99

Comment

I got this offer too, and it also shows up in the list of RCI offers on the upper right hand side of my home page when I log into my RCI account. Mine's only good til 4/10, supposedly.

I haven't had to up my RCI membership in decades it seems, since those multi-year memberships that were once available with South Africa TS weeks - can't believe the end of that run is in sight for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurie View Post
          I got this offer too, and it also shows up in the list of RCI offers on the upper right hand side of my home page when I log into my RCI account. Mine's only good til 4/10, supposedly.

I haven't had to up my RCI membership in decades it seems, since those multi-year memberships that were once available with South Africa TS weeks - can't believe the end of that run is in sight for me.
          I'm still good until 2021 because of good old Herb.
          Jacki

Comment

Working...
          X