This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RHC Operating Rules

For 2007 http://www.club.royal-holiday.com/uploads/rules/ReglasoperativasING2007.pdf
    These rules are on their website but they're very hard to find/navigate to.

For 2008
    http://www.club.royal-holiday.com/up...lasoping08.pdf

... not enough time for all the timeshares ®

This shows the many different levels of membership as shown in the Operating Rules. I mistakenly thought that it was complete and that the largest single contract was 200,000 points. I was wrong.

Comment

Why posts in this forum does not shown in my "Home" page?

I thought only the very old contract can pass 200,000 barrier?

Jya-Ning
      Jya-Ning

Comment

Originally posted by Jya-Ning
        Why posts in this forum does not shown in my "Home" page?
        Jya-Ning
        I don't understand either of your questions.

Comment

The posts for the Royal forums don't appear on the Home page. They only appear in the New Posts page.

Normally, only the exchanges are missing on the Home page. Maybe someone can change the settings for these forums so that they will show on the Home page in the future.
          Mike H
          Wyndham Fairshare Plus Owners, Be cool and join the Wyndham/FairfieldHOA forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Spence View Post
            I mistakenly thought that it was complete and that the largest single contract was 200,000 points. I was wrong.

Jya-Ning

I once read in Yahoo FF group that someone in RHC has more than 200,000 points, but she said that RHC does no longer allow that. So that is my impression. Does it means RHC still allow one contract to pass 200,000 points today?

Jya-Ning
            Jya-Ning

Comment

I once read in Yahoo FF group that someone in RHC has more than 200,000 points, but she said that RHC does no longer allow that. So that is my impression. Does it means RHC still allow one contract to pass 200,000 points today?Jya-Ning
              I can say with certainty that they have bigger contracts than 200,000 and they're doing it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Spence View Post
                This shows the many different levels of membership as shown in the Operating Rules. I mistakenly thought that it was complete and that the largest single contract was 200,000 points. I was wrong.
                I always wondered why RHC stopped at Royal N. Why not go to Z and beyond?

I would think RHC would be willing to sell you as many points as you want to buy from them.

I've spoken to an owner who kept his three 60k point contracts as such because he believed it gave him greater flexibility for use. I didn't see this but he did. Good for him. (But he was still under the 200k implied max from the chart.)

Comment

Originally posted by bigrick View Post
                  I've spoken to an owner who kept his three 60k point contracts as such because he believed it gave him greater flexibility for use. I didn't see this but he did. Good for him. (But he was still under the 200k implied max from the chart.)
                  I am not an RHC owner yet (still waiting for the transfer to go through) but I would think the three account set-up provides flexibility in forwarding points from one year to the next. I do not know if the flexibility is worth the extra cost unless you use a lot of points every other year.

Sam

Comment

I always wondered why RHC stopped at Royal N. Why not go to Z and beyond?

I would think RHC would be willing to sell you as many points as you want to buy from them.

Originally posted by SamH
                    I am not an RHC owner yet (still waiting for the transfer to go through) but I would think the three account set-up provides flexibility in forwarding points from one year to the next. I do not know if the flexibility is worth the extra cost unless you use a lot of points every other year. Sam
                    Attached is a more complete MF chart for 2008.

I can see the perceived 'flexibility'
                    of your friend's multiple contracts, but that doesn't work for me . With proper planning one large account is easier (and cheaper; $845/yr difference!) to work with.

Comment

The MF chart seems typical of RHC thoroughness. Let's say I have 510k or 550k or 590k or 630k, what would my MFs be? Free?

Comment

The MF chart seems typical of RHC thoroughness. Let's say I have 510k or 550k or 590k or 630k, what would my MFs be? Free?
                        While that hadn't gone unnoticed, I really doubt that it affects too many people. There's plenty of room to add figures and you notice that they didn't put letters on all those higher levels.

Comment

I am plannning to buy more points and there's one thing that makes me think twice about unifying the contracts. If there comes a time when I would like to scale down, such as if thier annual fees get too high or I just can't use the points, it might be very difficult to sell a monster contract. The annual fees would scare a lot of buyers away. In a case like this, I don't know if you could un-unify the contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by abc31 View Post
                            I am plannning to buy more points and there's one thing that makes me think twice about unifying the contracts. If there comes a time when I would like to scale down, such as if thier annual fees get too high or I just can't use the points, it might be very difficult to sell a monster contract. The annual fees would scare a lot of buyers away. In a case like this, I don't know if you could un-unify the contracts.
                            That is not a possibility.

Comment

Does anyone have 2010 rates and the current Rules and Regulations for Royal Holiday Club.

It's very unfortunate that the Rule and Regulations are not included on their web-site. I often get the feeling that the agent I get on the phone makes the rules and the fees up as they go along.

Comment

Working...
                              X