Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banking RHC points with RCI

Hi all,
    I`ve talked to RHC and they are quite criptic about how their points will convert when deposited with RCI. My impression is that for 30K I will have 2 mexican studios transferred. Has anyone done this before and was it worthwhile? I have transferred to SFX and I'm quite pleased how this has worked out over the past few years, but I currently have more than enough weeks with SFX.
    Appreciate any feedback.
    Steve

I deposited 21,000 RHC points in RCI in July. I received one Park Royal Cancun unit worth 17 TPUs.

Comment

Originally posted by SamH View Post
      I deposited 21,000 RHC points in RCI in July. I received one Park Royal Cancun unit worth 17 TPUs.
      SamH,
      Thanks for the feedback. Being Canadian and having to pay my MFs in US$ makes this kind of a swap even more expensive. 17TPUs would cost me about $805 CAD or about $720 US when you include RCIs exchange fee. Not all that great. I think I'll use this as a last resort and continue depositing with SFX whenever possible. I did follow someone elses advice yesterday and used 3700 points to book a Jr Suite in Cabo which I'll try to deposit with DAE - who I haven't used for many years.
      Ah for the good ol' days when I could trade a SA timeshare week ($90 MF) for a week at the Manhattan Club!
      Steve

Comment

Working...
      X